12

"Mr. Kim, let go off me." Grace struggled under his strong grip as he pressed his whole self against her, trapping her between the washroom wall and his giant body.

"Kitten, do you know how bad of a decision it was to provoke me?"

"It was a fucking mistake and I apologized." She was squirming, as his face came closer to hers to the point, he will kiss her if she even breathes loud.

"One more time you curse at me, I will make sure it will be out of pleasure."

Grace closed her eyes in an instant hearing his deep voice, fan against her ears as a reflex she had to bite her lips. Taehyung saw her struggles and was totally satisfied with the amount of control he had on her in an instant. Grace would be the toy he would be playing against Mr. Choi for rejecting his proposal as well as for messing up the exhibition. He pulled away from her and went to wash his hands while his eyes were still on her through the mirror. Grace lowered her head before locking herself inside a cubicle, not wanting to be swallowed by his demonic stares.

.

.

.

"Mr. Kim, he has come." Jungkook informed as soon as Taehyung walked to the exhibition hall.

"Who is this lady?" Taehyung asked as he looked over his secretary to see a wide smile.

"Hmm, this is Lisa. She came here with one of her friend and I accidently bumped into her earlier."

Taehyung gave him a confused look as to why she was still tagging behind him if it was just that they bumped into each other. Jungkook scratched the back of his nape as he looked back at her, not knowing what to answer because never once he was caught standing with a girl. Lisa gave a wider smile at Jungkook this time and a natural tint of pink, flushed to his bread cheeks. He had to admit that her innocent smile was flipping his insides but to whom should he say that? The cold hearted man who doesn't even know the meaning of emotions?

"Whatever, let's go to his painting." Taehyung walked away, followed by Jungkook who quickly passed a small smile to the girl.

The man was standing right in front of the art work which his company submitted, his eyes filled with fear and lips trembling. Taehyung smirked as he was happy about the fact he managed to get the CEO of one of the rich companies to fly all the way down for him. He wasn't actually expecting the man to show up just because he insisted as Chois were always being rebels with the rest of the business chains. He clapped his hands to gather the attention of everyone in the exhibit hall, slowly taking steps to the man.

"Good afternoon everyone. I am glad and thankful that you have come all the way here to enjoy the exhibition that I am conducting. My name is Kim Taehyung, if you all doesn't know and why I have visited this place now is to make an important announcement." Taehyung spoke, gathering the entire attention, which lowkey scared the shit out of just one person and that is Jeon Jungkook.

"What are you up to?" Jungkook whispered into his ears.

"The painting which I have in the center, this beautiful one right here to be precise is the art work done by none other than Mr. Choi's company." Taehyung introduced confusing everyone in the room.

The staffs and the securities looked at each other not knowing what was actually going on, whether they were hallucinating or not. Jungkook rubbed his temples as he hesitantly looked around for Grace because he was determined to send her away before Taehyung would humiliate her in front of the two hundred people assembled. Taehyung can be very quick witted so no one can predict what would come next, maybe he would humiliate Mr. Choi in front of his daughter, more satisfaction.

"What are you all looking at? Give him a big applause, appreciate people's hard work." He frowned at the audience with a small pout and in an instant the whole place filled with loud claps and cheers.

"Listen, listen, listen." Taehyung stopped the commotion, very soon as he raised his hands with closed eyes, indicating he has more to inform.

"The one behind this art work is none other than the most beautiful daughter of Mr. Choi. She is some where around here, so I welcome her." He smiled while looking behind, as everyone else did the same until the spot light fell on a very confused girl.

"Grace?' Mr. Choi asked confused as he had no idea his daughter would be there.

"Please, come to the front." Taehyung spoke really sweet before offering his hand for her.

.

.

.

Three hours later...

"What was that all about?" Grace asked as she sat down on the couch of Mr. Kim's private suite.

"Have some water before we start the meeting." He offered her a cup of flavoured water before plopping on the couch which was laid on her opposite.

Grace stared at the man but ended up doing what he asked or else he would terminate her father from the share holder's list. Her father was really proud of her when Taehyung announced her as one of his personal curator because of the art work. Taehyung was actually stunned to know that the art work was done by Grace and just like that, everything he planned fell into place. He honestly didn't have much problem with the art work that was presented but still it didn't meet the requirements. He was now planning something really big with her, which would benefit his company multiple folds.

"So, are we going to read out the clauses or are you signing right away?" Taehyung asked taking out a file and throwing it to her.

"Mr. Kim, I don't know what your intentions are but whatever it is, wouldn't be good for the both of us. I apologized for the mistake so what is the deal now?" Grace was not ready to give up which excited Taehyung much more.

"Kitten, you are now stuck with me so better embrace yourself and learn to behave. The punishment I choose for you wouldn't be so pleasurable as you assume." He hollowed his cheeks, poking his tongue against the wall.