25

"So if you are done with the purpose, may I have some alone time with my fiance?" Taehyung asked with a smug look, pressing the confused girl closer to him.

"Anyone could say this is a joke, Mr. Kim."

"My love life is not a joke anymore, Mrs. Park and I have no time for such jokes in my life."

"Still a little confused as to how. This is not your type Taehyung and you know what I mean with that." Jennie tried to show off her curves in the process.

"My type did change a lot and now Grace, is my type."

With that Taehyung pressed his lips on hers, taking her to the edge of self control. She was shaking and trembling but his firm grip was holding her in position, caging her in his embrace. She tugged on to her pleeted skirt as her eyes shut tight, not wanting to meet Taehyung's once he opens. He was not moving his lips but the force was way too much for her to suddenly handle. He pecked it one time before pulling away, changing his focus on the girl who was fuming like burned charcoal. Grace blinked once feeling her body give up on her as his hands held a piece of flesh from her hips. She quickly hid her face on his chest not wanting to show the red cheeks to anyone, clearly embarrassed.

"Now you may leave." Taehyung sarcastically spoke, moving it to the side and pointing at the door.

"We will meet again, Mr. Kim." Jennie shouted before storming out of the room, banging the door real hard.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at down, trying to shrug off the past when he felt a hand clutching on his shirt. He quickly loosened his arms from her waist and moved away, noticing the red flushed cheeks. He didn't know what to feel, if he should be thankful to her for not pushing him off or mad at her for making him depend on her everytime. He knew that Jennie would stick around for sometime and all those time, he would definitely need Grace to help him out. How pathetic?

"What are you waiting for?" He groaned at the girl who flinched as a reflex.

"M-Mr. Kim?"

"Remember about the party and now leave. I have enough headache here." He spoke, his legs taking him back to his desk.

"Okay." She hummed before running out, bumping on Jungkook.

"You okay, Ms. Choi?"

"Uhh, you reached?" She asked confused not knowing how their date went.

"I practically had to kidnap myself or else your friend would have married me right there." He scrunched his face at the thought.

"Sorry, if she made you uncomfortable. I had no choice because she was begging me and I know it is too weird." Grace said biting her lips and bowing at him.

"I am not like your boss. I enjoy smiling faces and your friend had the brightest one."

"Hmm, w-wait what?" Grace looked at him to see his face all glowing and eyes shining like stars.

"I have to go now. Lets talk about this later." He bowed at her and disappeared into Taehyung's office room.

"Wow! Lisa got lucky."

.
.
.

"Welcome back, Mr. Jeon Secretary Jungkook."

"Thankyou, Mr. Kim Annoying CEO Taehyung." Jungkook bowed dramatically as he stood by the table, hands on the surface and leaning his body closer to the wood.

"How did your date go? Did she also draw geomtery in your legs?" The older asked, not taking his eyes off from the ipad.

"Well, not on my leg but in my heart."

"Am I gonna lose my secretary to a random girl?" Taehyung asked, looking up from the screen.

"You kinda did." Jungkook said biting down his lips.

"Biting lips is a way to hide shyness? I didnt know unless I observed weird people till now." He commented remembering how Grace did the same.

"Not weird people. Its human beings, we are born like this...unfortunately." Jungkook scoffed, dragging a chair for him to sit and waddling with it to the older.

"What are you doing?"

"You know that I love you right, hyung?"

"Apart from the situations were you threaten me with your black belt in taekwondo, forcing me to get a fake girlfriend and telling Jin hyung that I still smoke....I guess, I do." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the softest human who was begging him with doe eyes.

"Ahhh, hyunggggg." Jungkook whined tugging onto the older.

"What do you need now?"

"N-nothing."

"Make it a little more believable, Kook. You don't behave like this in office generally so whats up your ass now?" Taehyung tried to unclasp the tight grip from his ironed shirt which started getting crumbled.

"Its nothing, hyung." Now Jungkook's hands were on the older's tie, fixing it in place.

"Don't choke me with my own tie. That's the worst way to die, Jungkook."

"Oh no, hyungieee. I am just fixing it." This time Jungkook just climbed on the older's lap.

Well, being the youngest in the group and being a literal baby who gets whatever he wants, Jungkook behaves silly. He is at times too needy for attention and it was just normal for him to do these with other hyungs but Taehyung always maintained that one arm distance with the younger. This time, something was too important that the younger forgot personal space at the moment. He was sitting on the older's lap and still playing with the tie like a shy wife who got married the day before.

"Ju-jungkook, what's w-ith you?" Taehyung asked, leaning back as he looked at the younger with wide eyes.

"I ne-need you to just come for lunch with me tomorrow."

"We eat together most of the days, Kook so cut it and straight to the point."

"M-my date is also co-coming so I want you to meet her." He said, remembering how Lisa sulked for it.

"Is it that serious in two hours?" Taehyung mocked as he pushed the younger off him.

"I am very serious about this."

"Hmm, let me see who conquered your taekwondo blackbelt heart this fast." Taehyung nodded as he went back to focus on his work.

"Hyungggggg!"

"I said, fine!"

"I need you to pretend to be Ms. Choi's boyfriend too. Please please pleaseee." Jungkook chanted with eyes closed and hands together.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Bring your fake girl friend also and act like always. Pleaseee, hyung! I will never bother you with anything else....Pleaseeee."

"No way, Jeon." Taehyung said coldly, glaring at the younger.

"I will tell your father, this is a fake relationship and show the contract as proof."

"No, you wont.." Taehyung panicked at the statement.

"Yes, I will if you disagree to this." Jungkook stomped his foot.

"Jungkook, be practical. I aint using her for personal reasons and be happy with the part that I am tagging along." He rolled his eyes.

"Lets meet at the golf club, then."

"Okay, fucking fine Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Go and inform her with your ridiculous reasons and get lost!" Taehyung groaned as the younger pecked his cheeks.

"Thanks, hyungieeee." He sang before rushing out.

"Fuck these emotions!"