42

"So, you are telling me that they are in love? She literally fell for that monster?" The girl bit her inner cheeks while going into deep thoughts.

"Even Sir seems to be so in love."

"Your Sir is an easy catch anyways but I expected her to run from him. Looks like I have to step into this."

"P-please, let go of my child. Ple-please let her leave....she is too small for all this." The man sobbed falling on his knees in front of her.

"Come on, that is such a big thing to ask right now, isnt it? I am pretty sure your daughter is doing well with my men." She chuckled.

"Y-you also have a son...you know the pain of staying away from them. P-please don't hurt my daughter."

"Promise to never betray my trust on you, Younjae.

"I p-promise...please le-leave my daughter. I promise to do everything for you." He cried desperately.

"Fine..fine..."

.
.
.

"Are you going to act like you didn't call me that?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yes for the twenty secondth time."

"I pretty much heard you say that. Stop denying, will you?"

"Oh my God! Taehyung, just let go off the door. I am in between a shower and you will break your knuckles if you knock more." She said as the sound of the knocks increased.

"Say yes or I will not stop."

"You are behaving like a kid now. Go and do your work so that I can finish this off." She spoke while washing off the foam, not completely satisfied with the shower.

"Fine. Enjoy!" He huffed and she heard his annoyed foot steps disappearing.

"As if I will easily give in. I am not even ready to face you after that kiss." She pouted, her cheeks till showing the tint of red.

Grace started scrubbing off the soap from her legs, bending down a little when a presence was felt behind her. She was frozen on the spot, her heart beating out of chest and breath hitching at the thought. She so wished that the ground would swallow her right then or else she wished it to be one of her hallucination. But that thought didn't sustain long as another shuffling was heard behind her, something dropping to the floor.

"Sorry, not sorry." The familiar deep voice filled the fog covered wet room, along with the drizzling of shower water which hit the luxurious marble floor.

"T-taehyung." She mumbled, instantly covering her body as much as she could with her hands.

She definitely wasn't ready to be fully exposed to the man. Ofcourse, they made out before and once he almost raped her but she was never completely naked to his eyes. Not even a pinch of fabric to hide her bare skin, she was burning under the shower. The water soaking her over and over, legs turning weak to hold her in place when he spoke again.

"Look at me."

"N-no, just go out or I will scream." She threatened him.

No way she was going to turn and expose herself to him, now its just her ass on exposure. She tried to further go under the shower hoping the water would blur a little view. As much as she moved, she could feel him move to her as well. She was kind of sandwiched between the wall and his towering body by then.

"You wouldn't regret, princess. Just turn around." He spoke again, his voice more stern this time.

It was like a habit by now. His intimidating voice has that effect on everyone so why talk about her? She is on her knees for his deep commanding voice that she decided to obey him. The playful Taehyung and this Taehyung is literally two different person and playing now will be like challenging fire with wood. Grace took a deep breath, trying to not pass out when his glare falls on her red skin.