51

Two days, Grace almost gave up on her life. She needs him! Not even a day she could stay away from him yet alone with no contact. She thought of all worst possibilities, roaming around the mansion and spending half of her day in his office room. It literally smells like him, set to his body warmth and all his possessions resting.

Grace was on call with Lisa as she needed some mental support, she really wanted her friend to be with her. She kept pacing back and forth while holding the phone, the other not able to even see anything properly. She tried to call Taehyung but his phone was off and she definitely saw the video of his departure and the questions which were asked to him. Did he really use her for revenge or is it anything else which he mentioned that could not be disclosed?

"Grace, may I please know the reason for your worry. I am getting dizzy seeing your ceiling rotate." Lisa groaned as she plopped on her bed lazily.

"Why don't you get that I am stressed as hell? My boyfriend is apparently not Jeon Jungkook who is easy to understand."

"As if! He keeps muttering your boyfriend's name in sleep that I wonder if he is cheating on me with Taehyung."

"Taehyung definitely isn't gay." Grace defended.

"Does that mean Jungkook is gay? Have you seen his body? His manliness?" Lisa shouted at the phone.

"Have you seen Taehyung's death glare? How deep his voice goes?"

"Have you seen how strong Jungkook is? How dominant he is?"

"Have you seen Taehyung commanding his staffs? How he emmits his alpha wolf aura?"

"Are we perhaps gonna sit and flaunt about our boyfriends now? Is that why you called me at three in the morning?" Lisa snapped at her friend as her eyes were desperately closing.

"He is not picking my calls or texting me back, Lisa. He never does that usually. This time before leaving to New York, he didnt even talk to me properly. He kept a distance all of a sudden. I am scared." Grace confessed.

"What are you actually not afraid of when it is about him?"

"Do you think he really loves me?" Grace questioned.

"You really gotta ask this about a man who allowed you to do your trial makeup on his godly face? Did you forget how he ate all those poison you cooked without any complaint? You are just being annoying now." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Why is he not responding to me then?"

"Jungkook isn't replying me too but does that mean he fell out of love? He is just away for business so calm down."

Just as Grace was about to argue back, she heard the door bell going off. She quickly placed the phone on the bed and ran down hoping it would still be Taehyung. What if he came back to surprise her? She knew such things happens only in the movies but with Taehyung anything can happen. She was told to never open the door unless it is one of the guards and she checked through the screen to confirm it.

"Yes Mr. Par.."

"Hello, sweetie." A man just stepped from behind the guard who just fell flat on his face, inside the house making Grace jump back.

"A-appa." She stuttered.

"Looks like you remember me after all. How is life lately, sweetie?" Mr. Choi asked as he walked into the mansion.

"Appa, i-it is not what you think it is. I w-was about to c-contact you." Grace was in lost of words.

Did the man really come to take her back when Taehyung is not around? Did he really do that to the guards because as far as she knows, Mr. Choi would never be allowed inside the mansion. Did he kill all the guards? Is she going to get kidnapped or something?