29

She didnt take much time to get ready but her mind was flooding with thoughts as to what had happened. Around Taehyung it is normal to expect the abnormal to happen but she hated the way her body responded to him even though it disgusts her. She tried to scrub out every inch of her skin where his fingers brushed but at the same time, she wanted his imprints to stay. She definitely knew that she needed a psychatrist at this point before the man could brainwash her into a toy. Grace picked a comfortable outfit, that covered her well because last night at the party had given her enough lesson to be careful around him. Another mistake and she knows he would split her open and fetch the organs to feed some crocodiles.

"I am someone who makes money using my time and you definitely have a way of making me waste it." He sighed, watching her tremble her way to the door.

"I am s-sorry."

"That word was not invented for you to toss around for everything you do. Get a hold of yourself, I dont prefer a girl who is incapable and careless." He warned, his eyes tracing over her outfit and satisfactory hum escaping his lips.

"W-where are we going?"

"You arranged a date for my secretary and he is now pleading me to have a double date with him as per the demand of your friend."

"Uhh? Lisa is here?" She remembered Lisa telling her that she had return after weekend.

"Use this chance properly to get closer to your result."

Taehyung casually held her waist, guiding her downstairs to the car, obtaining a little attention from his admirers. He smiled at them and bowed kindly making sure he still had his hands around her securely. Grace by then was familiar with his duality and convinced herself that the only time he would be soft with her is in front of the public. Well, she definitely was absolutely terrified of him but something in her wanted to push his nerves further. She looked at the man who was about to open the car door for her and thats when the words rolled out of her tongue.

"Tae, my shoelace is undone." She said loud enough for the two to three people next to them to hear it.

He looked at her totally taken aback at the statement, noticing few people already heard her. Its not like he minds doing her shoelace as he had done it for Jennie on his own, he is just as normal as any other boyfriend but the audacity Grace had, to try a trick on him. She stood there not meeting his gaze but staring at her shoes and he clearly could tell that she was regretting her words already. He looked at her shoes with a soft smile which easily crept up his lips and went on his knees. As soon as his fingers touched her shoes, he could feel her legs shaking and that kind of satisfied him. He quickly did her shoe laces earning praises from people around, some telling how lucky she is to have him.

"All done, sweetheart." He got up and pecked her forehead, opening the door for the girl who stood like a statue.

Grace slipped into the seat, hands tightly clutching on her sling bag. Taehyung closed the door softly as he bowed at the crowd once more before rushing to his side and settling inside, ready to drive off. The journey was obviously pretty awkward and fueled with tension as the girl didn't even dare breath properly. Taehyung on the other hand was sitting relaxed, listening to the lo-fi music from his collection and driving slowly.

"You don't have to be scared." He spoke after several minutes but the way it sounded, made her want to scream.

"Grace, I am not a person who speaks to the wall."

"M-Mr. Kim, I didn't mean to make you do that. It was just a mistake." She confessed desperately in the chance she got.

"I think that was pretty ok for a boyfriend to do for his girlfriend but you didn't have to put on a cheap test. I might be lacking a lot and that is who I am but when I am into something, I get it done no matter what. I have given you a month and till then, I will have to support you too." He explained making her eyes almost pop out.