41

It has been quiet a stressful week for Grace as the man stayed at home to get better but little did she know that he was not ready to leave her alone after all that. He had to be around her to make sure no one or anything could harm the girl because of him. He was working from home as the staffs developed a temporary working set up at his office room in the mansion. Grace suggested she had try her best to do the work so not to call the maids back instead appoint them somewhere else.

Currently, the commotion was giving the girl a headache as Taehyung was screaming at the top of his lungs at the staffs. Jungkook's voice doing a cameo once in a while as he was calming down the older. She sat outside the office room, waiting for him to stop so she can bring his medicine but it was getting no where. She didn't want to invade his space because doing so might only piss him off which would be the last thing she ever want. Grace kept shaking her legs as restlessness took over her emotions and all she want was to rush in.

One week was all it took, she had another week to reach the one month deadline he gave her but was it even needed? She is used to his extra attention by now even though at times, he loses his calm. No one can change at once, she believed in him too. Two incidents happened which caused him to throw a tantrum which is unclear to her. One was a random phone call which woke them up at eleven a monday night, Taehyung had a frown on his face all along the one sided conversation.

At the end of the call, she noticed him rushing out of the room and havinc some incoherent talks from the living area. What welcomed her later was a crash and she quickly made it to the man who stood next to the broken table and his phone in the middle of the glass pool next to his feet. He didn't dare answer her back instead asked her to sleep while he locked himself in the office room. He smoked that night, he reeked the intoxicating nicotin once he came back to room almost in the morning.

She cleaned his office room and found almost ten to twelve finished smoke sticks all around. She didn't question him at all but was extra careful with him, making him feel relaxed and forgetting the incident. He quickly gave in and calmed down once she made him a strawberry milk shake which he loves. The second incident was when one of his staff came to talk to him and it went really bad. She saw Taehyung punch the staff mercilessly till he spit blood on the floor and some guards helping him out.

She was scared to blood and bones that day, tried to stay away from him as much as possible. Taehyung must have noticed it without any delay that he apologized to her for being ignorant and explained how he was not used to having a girl around making it hard for him to think before acting. She made him promise to not turn to violence whatever the situation is because she didn't want him to gain more enemies than he already own. He was hesitant but somehow promised to her knowing he wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.

He was working most of the time, but whenever he steps out of his office room there was a wide smile on his face. He looked fresh and chill all along that it felt like he was the softest person on the planet. Grace never once went to sleep with a worry as he always assured her, that he can do better and keep her happy. The last night, they had a small heart to heart conversation as Taehyung believed full moon nights brings out the inner child in him and he enjoyed watching moon since he was small.

He wanted to talk about Jennie but he wasn't sure if it was the right time because they haven't commited to each other yet. What if Grace leaves him even before he gives his best? At times he even thought, if he is ready to be in love with someone because all this was so quick paced for him. After five years of keeping his guards high, in one month someone broke his walls and to be precise the same girl whom he hated. His only motive was to ruin her life but as if in fate, he was losing himself to her.

"That's it, he is gonna go crazy soon." She mumbled hearing him threaten someone yet again.

Grace knocked on the door twice, which seemed to go unnoticed by the people inside as the man's voice out reached it. She bit her lips, praying to all the angels above to keep her life safe before pushing the door open. The moment she stepped in, the entire room went silent and all eyes fell on her. Some eyes were holding confusion, some had stress in it, some was embarrassed but one pair of eyes stood out to her. A calm yet intimidating glare which stayed on her from afar which caused her to run to him.