19

"Just get off the car." He said, holding the door open for her.

"I a-am fine."

"I am not gonna take blame for your death so just step outside and take in some fresh air." He groaned while hovering over her to unbuckle the seat belt.

"M-mr. Kim.."

"Come out." He held her hands tight and practically yeeted her out, obviously her falling on him.

Grace shut her eyes tight at the impact, her face pressed to his hard chest. Whatever she felt at that moment literally out took her struggle for breathing as her heart was also now beating out of place. Taehyung was not pushing her off for some reason but he moved few steps away from the car, along with her in his embrace. He slowly patted her back to calm her and stroked her hair which was really not helping the situation. She so wished that he wouldnt notice her uneven breathing and if he does, she gonna blame it on her asthma. At the same time, Grace could feel how rythamically his heart was beating, the sweet frangrance in his loose grey tshirt and how his breath hit the top of her head.

"Feeling better?" He asked after few minutes, noticing her breath getting normal.

"Umm."

"Then get off me, I will just spray the car before going."

"S-sorry." She quickly pulled away with a tint of pink on her pale cheeks.

Taehyung went to the other side of the car and took the small air freshner from the dash board, spraying it to the back seat. It would be a lie to say that he didn't feel his heart beat of the box. It took every ounce of control in his inner self to stay still at that moment, he practically was turning blue. To tell the truth, that would be the first time, he hugged someone out of concern in his entire life or else its just Jimin jumping on him. He took a deep breath before convincing himself that it was normal and nothing to be embarrassed off. He shook his head while standing up, keeping her forearm on top of the car elegantly.

"I don't have the whole night to spend here." He spoke, looking at the girl who was watching the night sky.

"O-oh." She hurriedly got in the car and buckled her seat belt, not having the energy to fight back or maybe she didn't really want to fight him this time.

He quickly drove back, and Grace fell asleep not giving any care in the world. That is exactly how she ended up in Taehyung's mansion instead of her apartment. He totally forgot about the sleeping figure next to him as he was immersed in a podcast relating to his business. He was pulled back to senses once he parked the car in front of his house, which actually made him want to punch himself. He battled his inner demons for a while before carrying her to the guest room which made the staffs choke. He silently peeled her off his tshirt as she was holding on it for her dear life.

"This is embarrassing." He muttered, tucking her in the blanket making sure that she is still asleep.

He was definitely gonna say, his guard took her to bed in case she asks or not. The reason why he took her to his place was because he didnt want to carry her to the bed himself. But when was fate ever easy on anyone? As soon as her inner consciousness noticed the warmth fading away, her hands moved by itself and pulled the other's tshirt sleeves. Taehyung froze on his spot, wanting the earth to swallow him and trying to come up with a better lie. He can't imagine being in an awkward situation because of his carelessness and that too with the devil's own creation.

"S-stay." She mumbled in sleep, tugging his sleeves again.

"Please, let go." He prayed for once, trying to free hee grip but Grace shuffled closer to him, to the edge of the bed.

"C-cold." She mumbled again, pulling him in one go, nuzzling her face to the back of his hand.

A wave of electric shock travelled through his body from the tip of his blonde hair to his toes. Fuck! Her breath was fanning on his hand, her pink plum lips were slightly brushing his skin and the way she tightly held on to him. Taehyung could feel a whole lot of emotions and he didn't know what to do about it. He cant stand there like a dummy for the whole night, he has to go for work early but pulling away will only wake her up.

After procastinating for some time, he pulled a chair closer to the bed and sat on it. Resting his head on the table next to him and waiting for her to let go off him. The moment she leaves his hand, he gonna run into his room and lock up. That was his plan but the drinks he had at Jimin's place were slowly kicking in. Even though he didnt drink much as he had to drive, whatever which went into his system was attacking his nerves by then. His eyes felt heavy and in few minutes, he was sound asleep even more than the other human on the bed.

.
.
.

Sure thing that Taehyung was the first to wake up but not definitely on the place where he dossed off. It was very comfortable and warm, his body was resting peacefully and the position was way too good to even move. He rubbed his eyes and yawned before tossing his head to the side, where the clock was placed. He had to bite into the blanket to not scream at the sight in front of him and it was a close call for his death. The girl who insulted him and who annoys him the most with the attitude was right next to him, sleeping like a doll with a small pout in her lips. Taehyung looked down to see their bodies were practically tangled to each other and how he wanted someone to stab his heart.

"I am over." He cursed under his breath before trying his best to pull away.

"F-five minutes, d-dont move." She mumbled scooting closer to the other, hands thrown over his neck.

Her legs, moving closer to his clothed member and slightly brushing against it as she tried to find a comfortable position. Her face nuzzled into his neck as she clung onto him, his left arm stuck under her waist. Taehyung could feel his pants tightening at her movement and soon he might erupt.

"THATS ENOUGH! GET OFF ME!" He screamed before pushing her away and jumping out.