50

Taehyung was tying his shoes when one of his guard, dragged his luggage to the car and another one was holding a boston bag next to him. Grace was not happy at all, the man didn't go to the room whole night even though she stayed awake hoping for it. He even skipped his breakfast saying that he needs to eat right before the flight or else it gets uncomfortable. The whole morning, she was trying to initiate a conversation but Taehyung was busy in his phone the entire time.

"You can wait outside." Taehyung said as he finished with his shoes.

"Sure, sir." The guard bowed before leaving the room.

"I have kept one of my credit cards in the drawer of the bedroom. Feel free to use it, I can't leave behind my black card during a travel." He informed before grabbing his phone and tucking it inside his jeans pocket.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked ignoring his words.

"The maid will be back from today so don't trouble yourself."

"Are you really going to leave like this?" She asked, his words giving her more pain than silence.

"Do I look bad?" He asked, scanning himself once more in the mirror.

(Imagine, this is his look)

Grace stared at him, not knowing if a conversation would be useful in such a situation. He was really trying to act dumb at this point.

"I will be back after a week. If you want to go anywhere, call the guard. Everything you need would be here." He said before leaving the room, not staying for a reply.

"Did h-he just leave like that?" She asked blinking rapidly for a while.

Taehyung was standing by the end of the stairs, his hand grabbing on the knob at the end of the railing. It was very hard for him to ignore her, she was definitely hurt but that was for the best. Atleast, she would have a reason to be mad at him than miss him endlessly and cry. He took a deep breath and turned back to look up, she was not there...did he really expect her to encounter him or get mad at him?

Taehyung walked out quick and closed the door behind, asking his guards to always keep an eye on her. He indeed hired a dozen of them and appointed few of them from his personal team to be on guards. He sat inside his car, not even daring look outside the window. Grace was his weakness and day by day, it was getting more obvious to him.

"You can drive off." He spoke while closing his eyes and leaning back to his seat.

"B-but sir.."

"I said just drive. The flight is not going to wait for me." Taehyung groaned.

"What if it does?" He heard a familiar sound and he jolted up in his seat.

"What the heck are you doing here?" He asked, his eyes widening seeing the boy sit next to him with a big smile.