34

"Mr. Kim, I am waiting here since an hour." Grace said impatiently while moving around uuncomfortably on the couch.

"You are talking as if you have anything else to do." He mumbled before throwing a file to the table.

"Uh?"

"This is the old contract that we signed and I think it is baseless to have it so..."

He stopped the sentence midway as he threw a lighter on it, making it burn in front of her eyes. She quickly jumped up and moved back at his unexpected action which made him huff in all the glory. He took another file from the drawer and kept it on the table next to it. Grace glared at the file hoping nothing good will come out of it anyways but what more can go wrong? Stuck with a man who almost raped her a night ago with no self respect was the maximum she could imagine.

"Not a new contract for our relationship. Let me get this straight..." He paused, opening the file and turning it to her side.

"Ms. Choi Grace will no longer have any contact with her family once this is signed. You basically will belong only to me and your f.a.t.h.e.r will be your stranger."

"Wh-what do you mean?" She asked confused, looking at the man who had the most serious face.

"Exactly what I said. You will be mine or mine." He leaned back on his fancy chair, one leg on top of other.

"You think that I am your toy or something? I just attended a godamn call one day and now you think that you can buy me?" She asked, feeling every strand of hair in her body rise up.

"Here." He pointed at the blank space to the end of the contract with a pen.

"I am not signing this, Mr. Kim. If you keep doing this, I will complain to police." She threw a vague threatening statement.

"And?" He asked with a low chuckle.

"Get you to jail!" She hissed at his attitude.

"I might get a bail but for what your father did, I think he might die inside that four walls. Are you trying me now, doll?"

"W-what did he do?"

"Two minutes, get over with it and join me for dinner." He slammed on the table making her flinch.

Grace stared at the man who casually walked out of the door as if he asked her to do her pre school home work. She glared back at the paper, tears forming in her eyes not because of the thought of losing her father or him ending up in jail but the humiliation. She knew he had his own intentions and she is just a bait or else why would he suddenly want her to be his girl friend and that too in such a short period? Grace knew debating with him is worse than talking to a wall so she signed the paper aggressively and threw the pen away.

She walked out of the room, to the dining as her eyes were fixed on the man who was just scrolling through his phone. She closed her eyes tight, trying to calm down as she marched to the man, to eat with him per command. Before she could take two steps, she held a loud clash and something strong pressed against her body. She knitted her eyebrows and looked up after a couple of seconds to see the man who was sitting with no care in the world, holding her in his embrace. She bit her bottom lips not knowing what happened as he was completely blocking her view but the crying of a girl, brought him back to senses.

"I a-am s-sorry, m-master. I d-didn't s-see....p-please..."

"Out now!" He groaned looking at the girl who was on her feet.

"P-please...m-master." She cried desperately not wanting to lose her job.

"You know I don't repeat!"

The next second, Grace saw the girl run out of the room, controlling her tears and everyone else in the room continuing their work. Two of the maids were still standing there, shivering and knees shaking as their eyes were stuck on the man. He slowly pulled away and looked at the girl, his eyes softening in an instant as he checked her out.

"T-taehyung?"

"You should be fucking careful. Use those eyes properly if you don't wanna get hurt." He scolded her, more as in concern.

"I a-am sorry." She mumbled as he turned back to go to the seat when his noticed his shirt all wet and a flask of hot water on the floor.

"Eat the food while I change and come." He said once again.

"T-thats boiling w-water." She ran to the man and pulled his shirt, stopping him.

"Eat your food."

"You burned your skin, Taehyung. Come with me." She quickly pulled his hands and ran upstairs.

"What are you doing?"

"We need to get you under the shower before it worsens, follow me." She opened the washroom door and pushed him inside.

"I am totally fine." He scoffed as he looked at the girl who was setting the temperature of the shower.

"Take off your shirt and come here, will you?" She asked, moving to the side as the water poured down.

He was in awe at her action, how quickly her attitude changed and the worry was evident in her eyes. He pulled the shirt of him and walked to the shower, standing under it. Grace turned him to face the wall so she could inspect his burn which actually was a bad idea. Taehyung was sensitive to heat and his skin was bloody red by then taking her by surprise how calm he is. He must be dying of pain from within but as usual, he was not angry at her.

"I am so sorry, we need to go to hospital." She said slowly touching the red skin earning a feeble hiss from him.

"For this stupid thing?"

"Taehyung, your skin is totally red and it will get worse if you ignore. So please, lets go."

"Do I look like a baby to you?" Who even goes to hospital for all this?" He turned around and looked at her.

"Stop being stubborn for once and listen to me, please. Lets just go and check it." She said pulling his hands again.

"Are you really this concerned about me?" He pulled her hands back, causing her to stumble and land on him.

"T-taehyung, t-this is not the time." She stuttered but quickly held onto him feeling the cold water on her.

"Whats wrong with this time?"

"W-we need to go."

"I think you are the one holding onto me like no tomorrow." He chuckled looking at the girl who was shaking in his embrace.

"Its damn cold, turn off the showerrr."

"Enlighten me that one time I listened to you." He joked, leaning against the glass wall separating the shower to the jacuzzi.

"Then can't this be the first time?" She mumbled softly, looking at the man still shivering.

"You know that you belong to me now, right? Getting me under the shower was a good idea to you?" He asked genuinely wondering about her act.

"Getting that boiling water on you for me was a good idea to you?" She asked back, turning off the shower.

"You belong to me and I had like to cherish my possessions." He shrugged his shoulder.

Grace bit her lips not knowing what to answer to that, was it a compliment or a humiliation? Being owned by someone doesnt sound good to her but being called Kim Taehyung's possession somehow made it better than normal. While she was immersed in her thoughts, he picked her up quick and walked back to the room. Grace tightly held onto her dress fabric and kept her head low, staring at the wet dress as if it was an art piece from museum. He walked out of the room to another room, slowly sitting her down on the chair so delicately.

"Change before you get sick and call me if you need something." He said patting her hair slowly.

"Why this room?" She asked looking around the new room.

"Soon to be our room." He smiled and walked out, closing the door behind.

.
.
.

"Well, she isnt that hard! Choi definitely didn't raise her like him." Taehyung smirked as he laid on his bed.