36

Grace was getting impatient of heating the food for the third time that night because the man was apparently spending hours in the shower. The maids warned her that Taehyung doesn't eat food which is heated up and would prefer to get newly cooked meal but Grace just stopped them. She was not going to get the food she cooked go in dustbin for no reason. It took her a whole lot of effort and a good amount of screen time in preparing those, without the help of any maids. She was tapping her feet on the floor while waiting for the man at the dining table, stealing glances at the wall clock to see it was already half past twelve at night. Just as she was about to go check on him, the said man appeared through the stairs in his black sweat set. His blonde hair was still half dried but he had put a bow to lift the bangs up, showing his clear face which was glowing.

"Were you washing yourself inside out?" She asked annoyed while setting the plates.

"Aren't you getting too comfortable with me? Were are the godamn manners?" He was irritated already and her unthoughtful behavior was affecting every bit of his mood.

"I thought we were supposed to be a couple soon enough. Even though, I don't like that fact as much as you, I am trying." She gave him a pressed smile which was wrapped in sarcasm.

He shrugged and sat on his usual seat, watching her fill his plate with a variety of random food as if it was a feast. She sat next to him and passed the cutleries, waiting for him to taste the food and give the opinion. Taehyung frowned as he watched everyone stand around him, at a fair distance maybe awaiting his response but he was way too full without eating.

"Taste it."

"You sure that there is no poison? I don't find any reason for this feast if not for that reason." He asked still keeping his eyes on the plate.

"Not interested in going to jail for this so try." She replied, as she expected this question to come up anyways.

Taehyung just nodded and started eating the food with no much responses. He was eating slowly, taking his own time in chewing the food allowing her to breath properly. He might have liked the food or else he would have already thrown it to her face. The maids also left the place noticing the situation was calm as their master was focusing on the food. It took him a good amount of time to finish off the meal and all these while Grace was only staring at him, with doe eyes for God knowd what reason. She just couldn't take her eyes off him, he was just too perfect and a lot sensitive than she had assumed.

"I am going to room." He said, once he was done.

"Hope you enjoyed the food." She said proudly, moving his plates away.

"Hmm." He hummed before going upstairs silently, his each step was painfully slow and composed.

"Whats with him?" She asked herself before serving food on her own plate.

.
.
.

"Taehyung, are you fine????" Grace shouted as she banged on his bedroom door fiercely.

"Open the door, Taehyung! Fuck, I am so sorry." She tensed up as she didn't get any response from the man.

After a few good seconds of banging of her dear life and begging, he finally unlatched the giant door which was pushed open by the girl. She stood there panting, her hand on chest as she tried to calm down her breath and other hand wiping the sweat off her face. She looked up to see Taehyung standing there, all red and sweaty and no sweats on but just a shorts hugging his waist. Grace closed the door behind and held Taehyung's hand in hers as she tried to form words.

"It is f-fine." He said after few seconds, noticing her eyes getting filled.

"Why did you eat that food?" She asked, lips trembling.