55

Taehyung woke up with a very bad headache. He wanted to slap himself for drinking too much, but it was always that way. He had no control over his actions half of the time even though he knows the consequences. He sat up on the bed, rubbing his temples as if someone hit his head. The room was comparatively dark and that is when he realized that he was staying with Jungkook. 

He looked at the empty side of the bed and frowned. Grace never leave without waking him up or she might have tried and he didn't wake up. He sure knows that they were going to have a conversation on this topic if she doesn't choose to ignore his whole existence. He threw the blanket off him and stared at the mirror in front of him. He looked totally wasted.

"How am I even going to face him?" He mumbled to himself and dragged his body out of bed.

It was half past ten in the morning, means he is late for work. He just got his office back to himself so slacking off wouldn't be a good manner. He decided to get freshen up quickly and go out to find Grace.

Usually she would be clinging onto him and would not let him go for work. His thoughts were just going back to the same thing. Maybe, she woke up early to help Jungkook with something.

Once Taehyung was done with his morning routine and contemplation of how to meet the others, he stepped out of the room. He was wearing a red button up and a tailored black pants, a black belt to decorate his petite waist. He looked at his now pitch black coloured hair in satisfaction, he looks much better than the blonde chaos. Well, he knows that red is her favorite colour by then.

He walked down the stairs as a fresh aroma hit his senses. Jungkook cooked, his food being Taehyung's weakness if asked. He could exactly say what he had cooked and even the thought of having it, made him happy. He walked to the kitchen silently and stood by the door frame to see the younger transferring the food to their dishes and Grace doing the dishes.

"I missed your Mak-guksu like crazy." Taehyung commented as he smiled at Jungkook.

"Good for your hangover." Jungkook replied sassily, even though he was a little taken aback by the sudden comment from the other.

"Jungkook, I would be in the room. Call me if you need something." Grace kept the dishes down as soon as she heard Taehyung.

"Why? Are you not eating?" Taehyung asked.

Grace didn't say a word as she proceeded to walk past the other who immediately held her hand. He knew that she wouldn't have liked how he passed out when she waited for him. She had suffered a lot and he was supposed to be more responsible. Whatever punishment she gives he was ready to take it, but not ignoring.

"I asked something." He said again as she yanked her hands off his hold.

"Jungkook, I have kept your lunch boxes washed too." She told Jungkook who just nodded his head.

"Are you ignoring me now?" Taehyung asked as he stared at the girl who just walked away.

"Hyung, you messed up a little at night and I know you don't remember anything." Jungkook sighed as he leaned on Taehyung and staring at the girl.

"W-what? What did I do?" Taehyung asked as his eyes filled with panic all of a sudden.

Please, whatever it had be, just don't be an over confession or sleep talk because usually when he is wasted, he tends to be alone. He definitely didnt want to come out to her with any important topic when he was drunk.

"She is mad that you passed out on her. She was waiting for you and then I had to definitely mention that you met up with Jennie." Jungkook said as he hung his head down.