44

"Why don't you just come with me, like we can go for lunch too."

"Come on, Taehyung..you need to attend meetings and meet clients too." Grace shook her head at the boy who kept bickering.

"That can wait, you know?"

"You already stayed here for a week or more. The Taehyung I know said time is his money and I had wasted it a lot for him."

"My whole time and money is for you, baby." He grinned which was returned by a playful hit on his chest.

"Stop being cheesy for once. You are literally being a bunch to handle these days." She chuckled watching his lips form a pout.

"Its just natural, okay? I am controlling a lot to not make you uncomfortable. My cheesiness have no limit, Miss. Choi."

"Okay okay, but now shall leave for work and come back to me after finishing everything you left behind." She pushed the man out of the room to the living room.

"Are you kicking me out of my own house? Like for real real? You don't want me around anymore? What if I get hurt like before? What if you need any help? Or if you get hungry and want to eat? Omg, I should better stay home." He rapped out before running back, only to be caught by her.

"You are being silly now. If you go for work, I might give you a gift at night."

"What kind of gift?" He asked instantly, his eyes sparkling at the thought.

"That is for the night so better leave now. Quick!! Out!!" She stated, pointing at the front door.

"Just because you said so nicely and not for your gift obviously. But you better keep your ass inside and don't allow anyone inside. I am leaving two guards in case so ask them if you need something or call me." He explained seriously and she nodded.

"Stay safe and let me know if anything is wrong even if it is a mere thought at the back of your head. I will come back as soon as possible. Eat the food, it is in the fridge so just heat it up. Take care and stay inside." He continued making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Miss, don't roll your eyes at me. I will give you a chance to do that later and I bet you won't be able to stop it."

"Pervert." She squealed pushing him out with a red tinted cheeks.

"Pho pho." He said pointing to his cheeks and crouching down a little to match her height.

Grace smiled before pressing a soft peck on his cheeks, going on her tip toes. He ruffled her hair and pulled back with his famous box smile that could lighten the whole world. They waved their hands, Taehyung doing it till the car disappeared from the sight and all she could do was squeal and yell at his cuteness. She was the happiest person she would ever meet in the world at this moment. She loved him, more than anything and everything...every second with him was a fairy tale.

Grace went inside and grabbed her phone, calling her best friend and keeping the phone on the table. She had a lot to say but Taehyung was basically revolving around her for one week not giving her a room to do so. She tapped her fingers on the table while waiting for the call to be received.

"Oh, look who is finally calling." Soon the call was greeted with a complaint.

"What a nice way to greet your best friend but gooood morning, Miss. Lily."

"Someone is in a good mood. Did Taehyung keep you up the whole night? I can see a glow in your usually annoying face." Lisa asked cheekily.

"That he does all night but not the way you mean. Do you know how happy he keeps me? Like me? Out of everyone in the world, it is just me. He is such a baby with me and can you imagine what he did last day?" She asked excitedly to which Lisa shook her head.