6

"Mr. Kim, are we not going too far?' Jungkook asked as he watched the man go into the elevator.

"If you want to know what I would do, just come or else stay here and wait till I get back." Taehyung frowned as he was about to close the elevator causing Jungkook to quickly slide into the space.

"Good." Taehyung smiled a little as he wore his shades on, blinding himself from the bright light.

"She must be clueless about everything in general. We have a lot more meetings scheduled and are you going to waste your time on something like this?"

"Listen to me, carefully. Nothing matters more than my self worth in this world." Taehyung turned to trap Jungkook against the elevator wall with his hands as he groaned.

"Geez! Save the distance." Jungkook pushed the older as he steadied his posture before the elevator opened to the terrace.

"In five minutes." Taehyung ordered the pilot as he walked to his copter, which flung open before him in an instant.

"Yes, sir." They answered before rushing prepare for a flight.

"The same goes for you, Jeon. Find their residential address in five minutes." Taehyung ordered the younger who immediately took out his phone to contact the office for further details.

The Choi Group had been in the business field since the past three decades which means they are much senior compared to the Kims. But Taehyung had already raised his empire higher than the others and no one would ever be able to tackle him down using fair tricks because he was too serious about the things he does. Exactly five minutes was all it took for them to fly all the way to Daegu to meet the one person who just had no idea about him.

"One hour!" He ordered before taking out his ipad to check the stock price for the time being.

"Why are we in copter? We could have taken the car." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ears.

"Time consumption."

"Just say that you want to show off!" Jungkook huffed as he leaned back, trying to not think much about what would happen.

.
.
.

"Is this her house?" Taehyung asked looking down where the copter was about to land.

"No? She is in her college."

"Are we seriously going to do this in her college? Grab all the media attention to her as well as me?"

"I thought you wanted to meet her so shall we drop by or wait at her house?" Jungkook crossed his hands over torso because the last time he did something like this, Taehyung wasn't pleased.

"Never mind. Stop here."

The copter landed on the front ground of the college, gathering the attention of all the students and teachers who were outside and by th corridor. It was not that unusual for a copter to land there but this one was different, it belonged to the Kim's and everyone in Korea would definitely recognize it. They all gathered around the garden area and the ground, trying to see why the copter had to land there. To be honest, they were expecting something else and not definitely the man who stepped out with all the glories in the universe.

"Is that Kim Taehyung? The CEO of the Kim Enterprises?"

"Oh my God! It is him."

"He is soo handsome as in the pictures and news. Why is he here?"

"Does he have a girl friend here?"

"Shut up, he must be here to meet the principal for some business reason."

"Is he even single?"

"He is so rich, right? The man next to him looks gold too."

"Keep quiet, he may hear us."

The children went on and on at every foot step which he took along with Jungkook and two of his guards. He looked like the main character of his own story and no one would dare to mess with the guy at any cost. He flipped his coat, while digging one hand into the pants pocket while the other brushed his hair back. The heavy wind because of the copter was only adding to his entry that everyone practically started drooling over him.

"Get to the classes." Taehyung calmly spoke as he walked passed the students and in the next few seconds, the entire place turned deserted.

"This way." Jungkook pointed at the Principal's office.

.
.
.

Grace was scribbling on her notebook while waiting for her next class when the students rushed into the class talking about something. They all seemed excited and stressed at the same time which confused her because normally they wouldn't enter the class even after the bell goes off. She slowly pulled her friend's skirt to grab some attention.

"What is happening?"

"The CEO of Kim Enterprises is here. He came with his assistant in a copter right now." Lisa explained.

"Who even is that?" Grace asked poking her inner cheeks with her tongue in confusion.

"What? You don't know Mr.Kim? Which world are you from? Isn't your father, a business tycoon and you have no idea about who Mr.Kim is?"

"Yeahh!! How will I know him just because my father is a business man? The one reason, I am avoiding these are because of him." Grace scoffed as she lost interest in the topic.

"This man is different, he is so damn hot and young. He build his own empire in few years and is one of the most successful and eligible bachelor in the country." Lisa went on and on about the charms of the man.

"Okay okay, are you perhaps having a crush on him?"

"Obviously everyone has a crush on him but I think, his manager is more of my type. He looks a little more cute and soft while Kim is too sharp and scary." Lisa gave a bright smile as Jungkook's face came to her mind.

"You all are weird. He came in a copter to just show off his wealth and that is so cheap of him."

"I want to take a ride in it. Next to two handsome men and I bet, everyone here wants that." Lisa nudged her shoulder before day dreaming.

"Great!" Grace was about to go back to sketching when an announcement echoed through the entire college.

"Grace, from the final year of Department of International Studies, show up at the office room in an instant."