52

"Are you seriously kidding me?" Taehyung asked as he stared at the man dumbfounded.

"I will never let you enjoy the possessions you own, bastard." The man sneered at the boy.

"You think, you can just shoot me in my own place and then get away with it?"

"I do not care if I make it out of here or not but I will never let you go."

Just as the man tightened his grip around the trigger, someone kicked him on his knees from behind. Choi fell flat on his face and the gun slipping out of his hands.

"He would have fucking killed you, Taehyung."

"Not when hyung is here." Taehyung smiled at Jin who just rolled his eyes.

"Get him to the company now." Jin ordered the securities who quickly grabbed the man.

"Let me go! You have no idea who I am. I will never spare anyone of you." Choi shouted at them while trying to break free.

"Save your energy for later because you ain't going to get anything to eat and drink for a while." Jin gave him a pressed smile.

"Don't think this is the end. I have more planned for you, Mr.Kim."

Choi kept cursing and shouting at Taehyung as he was dragged outside. Taehyung just sighed and looked around the room which was totally new to him. The man had changed each and every corner of his house in three days which Taehyung didn't expect.

"That guy really made this his house." Jin sighed as he understood the expression behind Taehyung's blank face.

"I am glad that he didn't demolish it. I bet, he turned my office room upside down but all of my files were with Jimin."

"Why is that man behind your ass? Is there something that I don't know?"

"He was father's business partner before I was even born. As in cliche movie plots, he managed to deceive my father and make his own fortune. I have seen my parents cry over the tragedy for years when I was small."

"And? What is it with him now?" Jin asked because how can that be a reason for Choi to kill Taehyung?

"He is just feral over the fact that I managed to snatch back what belonged to us. His pride is not letting him acknowledge how far he is going." Taehyung answered unbothered.

"But still doesn't make sense to me."

"Okay, fine. I must have accidently killed his brother five years ago."

"Oh, makes sen...wait what? What did you say?" Jin was now going crazy.

"I had no intention to do that but that creep held gun to my father's head. You think that is fair?"

"So? So you just killed him? You killed someone? Like for real, you have killed someone?" Jin didn't know if it was really Taehyung who was standing in front of him.

He knew the younger had really bad temper and he can never control his anger but when did he murder someone? He visualized the younger, probably choking someone to take out his anger but he fucking shot someone.

"I had no other option, hyung. He almost killed my father."

"How come no one knew about this? Why weren't any case on this?" Jin asked totally confused.

"Maybe because I would have black mailed Choi that I would kill his daughter if he ever plan to complain."

Jin's jaw dropped at his words. What in the world is happening? Taehyung knew Grace already? He was keeping the girl with him for this one reason?