17

"I never knew that you were characterless too." Taehyung finally broke the silence after an hour of drive, back to the office.

"Huh? Excuse me?"

"How shamelessly were you flirting with my father? Like when I was right there." He commented before mumbling the remaining, 'god knows, how you behave else wise.'

"Mr. Kim, you have no right to question my character and moreover I was just stating facts." She was taken aback rather than getting angry at his statement.

"You sure about that? I can easily read people's intention and that's how exactly I reached here with my business."

"To the point, you had to hire me as your girl friend?" She questioned back.

"Here, your payment! It is better if you get the fuck out of my eyes now." He groaned slamming few notes on the table before walking to his office room.

"You gonna pay so hard, Mr. Kim Annoying Taehyung."

.
.
.

"You are coming and that is final!" The shrill voice, blasted through the phone speaker.

"Jimin, I have work!"

"We all have work, Tae. Even Yoongi hyung is coming so don't make excuses and by the way, bring your girl friend too."

"Uh? Wh-which?"

"How many do you have? Your father only told me about one and apparently that was your personal curator. The one, I met in your office." Jimin chuckled.

"A-appa already told you?"

"Who do you think is sponsering the party tonight?"

"What the fuck? You asked money to my father for the party?" Taehyung couldn't believe how annoying his friend could be.

"Not really, he asked if we need money for the party and shut up! This is your punishment for hiding this from us. We are gonna punish you so hard for this so bring your ass here on time with her." Jimin warned and Taehyung had no say in it.

Now even his friends and hyungs believe he has a girl friend, soon the whole of Korea too. He gritted his teeth, wanting to murder Jungkook for rushing him with things and he even more hated himself for not telling his father to keep it a secret. He could imagine how his friends wouldnt stop teasing him for this especially when they know how much he hated Grace. Taehyung took his phone and typed a message for her.

"She will definitely think, I am desperate to be with her. Fuck this shit!" He exclaimed before throwing the phone somewhere and going for his meetings.

.
.
.

"For the last time, I got what you said so stop repeating."

"You didn't even spare my father so I dont trust you with my friends." He shot a glare at her.

"My eyes are always on my man." Grace spit out without thinking twice.

"Good."

It took few seconds for the both to process what just happened and what they spoke but it was too late to correct it. Taehyung sucked in his inner cheek while Grace face palmed herself, both deciding silence is the best for them. Taehyung pulled into Jimin's house, half heartedly but all ready to take the teasing. He was so tensed that he spent an hour with his maid before travelling, taking it all on her. He still was not satisfied but there was nothing he could do rather than obey his friend who could snap his neck.

"No drinking!" Taehyung warned her one more time before getting off the car and slamming the door.

"I have done something too terrible in my last life for sure." She gritted her teeth before walking out by herself aa Taehyung didn't even wait for her.

He knocked on the door as if its a custom but opened it without waiting for a response. Grace quickly made it to his side and looked at him, not knowing if she should hold his hand or not but ofcourse, he had no plans. Taehyung walked into the living room to be greeted by his friends who practically jumped on him in excitement as it has been so long since they all met each other. Jimin was squeezing the soul out of Taehyung who kept squirming for an escape and eventually Jin had to pull the small human off the other.

"I missed you!!"

"You almost killed me." Taehyung groaned trying to catch his breath.

"Finally, decided to join? Mr. Orphic, made some time for us." Yoongi announced clapping his hands.

"Hyung, I am way too busy so lets just get started."

"Of course!" And a quick hit on Taehyung's broad chest.

"Ouch, Jimin!!" He squealed at the sudden action.

"Is that your girl friend? Not like I havent seen her before but she is looking different tonight."

Taehyung looked back at the girl whom he took along, standing a little away in silence. He was beyond proud that she is silent and was waiting for him to introduce her, playing with her sling bag in the tension. He slowly walked to her and held her waist as if its nothing important, dragging her to the others. Everyone else in the room got up, including Jungkook who was hiding behind Namjoon to greet the new member.

"This is Grace and my girl friend whom you all didn't know. Treat her well and Jimin, no teasing means no!" Taehyung warned his friend before a start.

"Look, who is getting protective. Our Taehyung is finally settling down and that is such a happy news." Hoseok cheered.

One by one, they all introduced each other while Taehyung's eyes were on her all the time as if he was trying to find a slip from her side. Jungkook kept his silence as he didnt want the elder to get mad at him which Taehyung would have noticed because he flashed a small proud to Jungkook as he passed the test which was given. He had a girl friend in twenty four hours and things are going smooth.

"Lets get the drinks now! I got expensive ones this time." Jimin jumped in happiness.

"My father's money." Taehyung scoffed following the other.