Dinner with the king

Ashley had returned home for break they were giving at giantess camp

Dagon was testing his daughter to want his daughter had learnt in camp, it was a game device by melody to give Ashley practice on how to catch a human on her own.  Dagon was running through the wooded area, like his life depended on it. The sounds of thumping could be heard behind him as he dashed through the forest, ducking and weaving the best he could. Trying to use the underbrush to his advantage to get away. Why him… WHY HIM?!

That question ran through his mind, as he duck under a fallen tree and kept running. The sound of the same tree breaking under the weight of what was chasing after him, made Dagon pick up speed and run even quicker. She was getting closer. Things became a blur as Dagon tried to move faster through the dimly lite forest. However no matter how fast he ran, the sounds of his pursuer not only keeping pace, but even growing closer rang through his ears. Dagon was done for if he didn’t find a way to lose the giantess chasing after him. Yet no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t do it. She was hot on his heels as the sound of rapid footsteps grew closer. Why Dagon agreed to do this was beyond him, but it was too late to back out now.

The more Dagon tried to use the forest to his benefit the less ground he made, in fact it only seemed to be slowing him down. This giantess was super persistent and pretty fast for her age. How was she so fast? Dagon could only blame her parents for giving her such good genes. As that thought crossed his mind, something swung at him. Dagon barely had time to duck and stumble forward, just missing the first attempt at grabbing him. As much as Dagon wanted to curse at how close that was, he held his mouth shut. He just needed to make another thirty feet or so before he would come across a steep cliff he could use to lose his soon be captor. Dagon pushed his legs to move fast as he could feel the hair on the back of his neck rise as a could sense the hand of the Giantess quickly approaching him.

It was going to be close!

Just two more step-

Suddenly a hands larger than Dagon’s entire body clamped down on around him . Dagon let out a startled nose as he was hefted easily off the ground with his feet still moving, running in place.

Dagon was caught.

Knowing it was pointless to struggle, he let out a tired sigh as he was turned around to face the one holding him. Dagon looked upon the young beautiful Giantess that held him in her grip. She was easily 50 or 69 feet tall, her goofy child like appearance was made clearer with her grinning and toothy smile. A look of victory on her face.

“I WIN AGAIN, DADDY,” Ashley cheered with delight.

Dagon would have been happy if it were for his pride of being bested by his own daughter in a game of hide and seek. “Yeaaaah you sure did,” Dagon hide his annoyed feelings of defeat behind those words. As much as Dagon didn’t want to admit it, he was a sore loser.

Ashley let out a happy giggle as she brought Dagon closer to herself. It wasn’t till it was too late, as Dagon’s daughter was bringing him in for a tighter hug. Dagon immediately wanted to protest but his daughter's hands and arms wrapped around him. Such a simple and loving embrace caught Dagon off guard, as did the strength behind the young girl.

Dagon let out a groan as his daughter held him tight. Just like any young girl with a doll or stuff toy… only Dagon wasn’t feeling very comfortable being bear hugged by his daughter right now.

“Ash-ley- too- tight,” Dagon gasped feeling the young giantess demonstrating her strength by squeezing the loving life out of her father. This was not a way that Dagon imagined going out, dying from a hug. He could start to see stars when the all too familiar voice of Ashley’s mom calling out to her.