Chapter 1

A girl with thick black hair walked up to the door of a big funky looking house. She had a suit case in her hand and a backpack on her back and beside her walked a black cat with deep yellow eyes. Just as she was about to knock on the door it swung open revealing a tall ginger boy with a fair amount of freckles.
"Arya! You're finally here" he cheered with a bright smile.
"Feels good to finally be here, how have you be Ludo?" She responded while going in for a hug.
"I'm great!" He said still with a big beautiful smile on his face, he then turned around and shouted "everybody Arya is here!" Then he walked into the house with her tight on his trail.

First they were greeted by Ludo's parents, Fleur and Bill Weasley. Shortly after came Arion, a brunette with brown eyes and not quite as tall as Ludo but still not short.
"Arya, it's been too long" he said going in for a hug.
"absolutely I've really missed you guys" she said hugging him back. "But where's Veela?"
"Right behind you" a girl's voice said. She turned around and saw a beautiful platinum blonde girl with grey colored eyes. You might even say she was a natural beauty.
"Veela!" She exclaimed and hugged her tight
"Oh how I've missed you Arya, it's so great seeing you again" Veela said.

Then a knock on the door was heard, Fleur went to open the door and in came a tall black haired boy with dark ocean blue eyes, Amor Gorelight, Arya's big brother.
"Sorry I'm late, that wanker over there wouldn't help me with the rest of her stuff so I had to carry it" he said in a deep voice.
"Sorry not sorry" she said and grabbed her backpack and sprinted upstairs to her and Veela's room.

Arya walked back downstairs where everyone else was sitting at the table ready to eat dinner.
"Finally you're here Arya, what could have taken you so long upstairs?" Her brother asked annoyingly.
"I was unloading a bunch of stuff you dumb w-"
"Alright why don't we start eating" Bill cut her off and reached for the mashed potatoes.
They all started loading their plates with tons of food and sat back down starting a conversation.
"Well kids it must feel nice to go back to Hogwarts again" Fleur said while making eye contact with Arion.
"Sure does" he said while stuffing his face with some more food.
"You're going back to start your fifth year right?" Bill asked.
"Yes dad, but Veela is starting her sixth year" Ludo stated.
"Oh right"
"Well How does it feel to go back for your last year Amor" Fleur asked the boy beside her.
"I'm honestly not that excited about it" he admitted "I don't really want to leave Hogwarts, it's so much fun there" he continued
"I agree" bill said "I remember we were quite a large group of students who cried on our last day"

After dinner Bill and Fleur went to the living room whilst the others went up to Ludo's room.
"Lucky you guys still got two years left of Hogwarts after this year" Veela grunted "I've only got one after this year" she then said and threw herself into Ludo's bed.
"Well that must suck for you but this is my last year" Amor said as he stood in the door opening.
"Oh come on don't be like that" Arya then said "why don't you two just enjoy the last of your time at Hogwarts"
"easy for you to say who still has got so much time left there" Amor replied.
"Yeah we're probably going to be spending the last of our time there depressed" Veela added.
"No, stop, it's driving me crazy listening to you two complaining let's do something fun" Ludo said.

And they stayed up until early in the morning playing board games, laughing talking and catching up.