Chapter 6

"What? Literally how is that right, he told us to use nuts" Ludo said trying to hold in his laughter.
"I'm not sure why you are on the verge of laughing like a hyena, but he clearly told us to use green leaves, what nuts are you talking about?" Arya asked.
Ludo took a deep breath.
"Deez nutz" He said and started laughing hysterically.
"Damn it! I should have seen that coming" Arya grunted.

After the last class, potion class, it was time for dinner.
The five of them had their classic meeting spot, where they met before going to dinner or breakfast.
It was outside of the Hufflepuff common room since it was the closest one to the great hall. Arya and Ludo were the first ones there.
"Ahhh I'm so hungry, why is everyone so late"
"Well you know Amor and Veela have different classes than us so it's really no mystery" Arya said folding her arms and leaning against the wall.
"Oh look here comes Arion" she then said and pointed towards him.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late" he said gasping for air.
"Professor Eldir made me double check the whole classroom"
"We'll he's not the nicest professor here" Ludo said
"You don't say" Arion said standing up straight.
"Hey guys sorry we're late!" Amor shouted from a distance.
"Yeah your mom had us in class for longer than expected" Veela said Waking beside him.
"Don't care, let's go eat" Arion said and started walking.
"Somebody's hungry" Amor teased.
"Shut up, walk faster" Arion demanded.
"Can't even use full sentences?" Arya teased.
"I hate you both Gorelight" Arion said and walked into the great hall taking a seat.
"Boom" Arya and Amor said in unison, and fist

"Everybody!" Hagrid said and clinked a spoon against his glass.
"As you may know, this year goblet of fire tournament will be held at the Durmstrang school, but due to the conditions of their school the Yule ball will be held here at Hogwarts"
The students cheered and started chatting about it.
"Wait does that mean we have to get dates for the ball?" Ludo asked
"Absolutely! Oh I can't wait for someone to ask me" Veela said.
"What if no one asks you?" Arion asked
Veela stayed quiet before Amor cut in
"Are you dumb? Of course someone will ask her"
Arion, Ludo and Arya looked at him with a smirk on their faces.
"Cut it out" he said annoyed and continued to eat his porridge.

Later on, after the dinner the five of them gathered in Arion and Ludo's room to hang out. They were playing twister once again but this time Arya lost.
"Cheater! Liar! I know you cheated tell me the truth, you pushed me didn't you" Arya shouted ready to fight him.
"I would never!" Ludo said and put his hands up beside him.
"Let it go Arya" Amor said looking down at his homework.
"Let it go? Stop acting like a great older brother you son of a- "
"I'm gonna stop you right there and remind you that you have the same parents" Arion said trying to calm everything down.
Just then a knock in the door was heard.

"Come on in!" Arion shouted loud enough.
The door opened and in cam two boys. One taller light brunette with brown eyes and a sweet nervous smile.
The other one, blond ice blue eyes trashy posture and a  classic smirk.
It was the blond boy from the train, Cade was his name.
"What are you doing here Cade?" Amor asked glaring at him.
"Relax, I'm her for nothing, it's Florean who's got business here" Cade answered putting his hands in his pockets.
"Um Arya could I talk to you?" The boy called Florean asked.
"Yeah, sure" she said and got up from the floor where she was sitting.
"Wait, hold on where do you think you're going?" Amor asked again glaring, but now at the other boy.
"To talk?" Arya said stating the obvious and pushed Florean outside of the room and closed the door.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She said folding her arms, looking up at him.
"Uh well I have a question for you" he said, it was obvious that he was nervous, and Arya could see that. She thought it was kind of cute too.
"Yeah? Go on" she said smiling
"Well.." he brought an arm up to his neck "would you want to go to the ball with me?"