Chapter 13

Arion was walking down the hall on his way to whatever class was next just as he turned a corner he bumped into someone, the crash had quite an impact and it made Arion loose his balance making him fall backwards into the floor. But right before he hit the floor this someone took a hold of his waist.
"Oops, that could have ended badly" a not so deep boy's voice said as he helped Arion stand up straight.
"Yeah" Arion said studying the unfamiliar persons face.
He had light brown hair that had some highlights in it which made it seem a lot more blonde than it actually was. His green orbs stared right into Arions dark brown ones with an intense gaze. His hair was not that long but you could still see that there were some longer pieces bothering him in the front.

"Hey" he said snapping his fingers before Arion's face.
"I'm Samson Finnigan, but you call me Sam" he said smiling reaching out for Arion's hand to shake.
"Right, I'm Arion Potter" he responded taking his hand and shaking it.
"I've never seen you before, are you new?" He continued to ask.
"Oh no" he laughed a little letting go of Arion's hand.
"I'm from the Durmstrang school"
"Wow really, but weren't you supposed to come for another few months?" Arion's asked din confusion.
"Yeah but I do desperately wanted to take some classes here, so I negotiated with both schools and now I'm staying here until after the Yule ball" he said running one hand at the back of his neck looking away in slight embarrassment.
"Cool, but where will you be staying?" Arion continued to pry.

"Wow, you sure like to ask questions" Sam laughed.
"Sorry.." Arion apologized looking away, he wasn't used to people calling him out like that so it was only natural for him to be embarrassed.
"No it's okay, I'm staying with someone in the Gryffindor house, tho I don't know who yet" the boy smiled.
"Ah okay" Arion smiled deciding not to ask anymore questions.
"Anyways, where were you heading before we bumped into each other?" Sam asked.
"Oh I was just on my way to my next class, which I realize I'm super late for" Arion said a little panicked.
"Oh I'm deeply sorry, please go on so you don't end up missing the whole lecture" Sam said looking a bit worried.
"Yeah I probably should, I'll see you later Sam" Arion said and hurried to his classroom.

"tell me" Arya said staring at Arion with a small smirk plastered on her face.
"Tell you what?" He responded leaning back in his chair, avoiding eye contact.
"Something happened before class I just know it" she said leaning forward resting both her arms on her desk.
"Oh is that why you came late to class?!" She said a little louder.
"Shush" he said almost looking a bit worried for attracting too much attention.
"I just ran in to someone and we ended up chatting for a while" he said opening his notebook to take notes.
"Oooo, was he cute?" She asked.
"Was who cute?" Ludo butted in now very intrigued.
"You guys are a pain, and how did you know it was a he?" Arion asked looking at Arya.
"My intuition" she said proudly leaning back in her chair.
"Here we go again" Ludo muttered rolling his eyes.
"Stop that! You both know that my intuitions never fail me" she said a little annoyed at the boys who have yet to believe her after fifteen years of friendship.
"Yeah yeah" Arion said and turned his attention to the front.

After half the lesson had gone by the trio had started conversating instead of focusing on their work, but they were shortly interrupted by a knock on the classroom door.
"Yes?" The teacher yelled loud enough for the person outside to hear.
The door opened slowly revealing a light brunette standing there. It was Samson.
"Excuse me, I'm just dropping this off" he said as he scanned the classroom for Arion. Arion was staring at him waiting for them to lock eyes and when they did Sam smiled and walked up to him.
"You dropped your wand when we bumped into each other earlier" he said handing over his wand.
"Oh I didn't notice, thank you" Arion said a little embarrassed that the attention of the whole classroom was now on him and Sam.
Ludo took notice of his best friend being uncomfortable so he quickly jumped in to drag the attention away.

"Hello there, I'm Ludo! Arion's one and only best friend" he smiled reaching out his hand.
"Ah nice to meet you, I'm Samson" he smiled and shook his hand.
"Excuse you" Arya said side eying Ludo.
"I'm Arya, and I'm also Arion's best friend" she said emphasizing the 'also' and reaching out her hand.
Sam chuckled and took her hand to shake
"Samson" he said nodding. Confirming his name.
"But you guys call me Sam" he then said.
The students in the classroom had lost their interest in the interaction happening and went back to chatting and doing their work.