Chapter 11

"no i want to stay here with you" Amor whined while Veela tried to drag him out of his room.
"no we need to get you to your mothers office" she said.
Just then Arya came in with a potion in her hand.
"I got it, pin him down" the potion she had in her hand was a potion that made you go unconsious for a little while.
"no stop!" Amor continued to whine as they tried to get him down on the floor to feed him the potion.
"this isn't working, i'm going to get Ludo" Arya sighed and went out of the room while Veela was still trying to get him to fall onto the floor.
"come on, just fall" she mumbled and just as she got him to fall down he dragged her with him and she fell into his arms on the floor, as he continued to embrace her. Then Arya and Ludo came busting through the door.
"okay i got Ludo let's... you know what well just leave you two alone" Arya said and put the potion down beside the two of them and dragged Ludo with her and closed the door.
"seriously?" she mumbled and took the potion.
"take this" she said to Amor and he willingly took it and drank it and as soon as he put the bottle down he passed out and his whole body relaxed. Veela went out and got Arya and Ludo and they dragged him across the whole school to get him to Mrs. Gorelights office.

They knocked on the big dark wooden door where there was a golden plate screwed high up on the door and it read "Professor Gorelight"
"Come on in" they heard a muffled voice say behind the door. They opened it and walked in, her office was very big with many family portraits and decorations and against the furthest wall stood a desk with many many piles of paper and pens.
"What can I help you kids with?" She asked concerned as she saw Amor being dragged along while unconscious.
"He'll wake up any second now" Arya said motioning at her brother.
"We need help from you, he ate chocolates that had Amortentia in them" Veela said putting Amor down on the couch that stood against the left wall with a window right above it.
"Oh I have just the thing for that" Mrs. Gorelight said and went over to her cabinet full of potions.
She grabbed a gross looking dark green one and filled up a cup with about three fourths of the potion.
Then she went to fill the cup with water so that it would be easier to drink. Just then Amor woke up looking as confused as ever.
"What's happeni-" He said but got cut off by Veela who pinned him down by his arms to the sofa so that he wouldn't escape.
"Arya go sit on his legs" she said looking at Arya behind her.
"Sure thing" she said and sat down on her brothers legs.

"Alright Amor drink this would you?" His mother said giving him the cup.
"No" he said turning his head away from her.
Veela took the cup and waved it in front of Amors face.
"Please drink this?" She said in a sweet voice.
He took the cup and drank it in one big sweep, then he swallowed with disgust plastered on his face.
"Ew" he said.
"Is he normal again?" Arya asked.
"I would give it a few minutes to let it kick in, but you guys take him back to his room" Mrs Gorelight said and went to sit behind her desk.
"Alright" Veela said and took a hold of Amors arm and dragged him with her.
Back in his room she pushed him onto his bed and told him that he should rest, Arya and Ludo had to take off because they were already late to class.
Just as Veela was about to get out of his room he called for her.
"Veela, could you come here for a second?" He asked.
She walked over to his bed and when she was close enough he scooped her up in his arms and embraced her as they both laid on his bed. Veela let it slide since she thought he was still affected by the Amortentia potion, but he was in fact not being affected by it in any way.