Chapter 9

"Did you tell her?" Arya asked when she came back with the other two boys behind her.
"Nope" Amor answered and walked up to the door but Arya took a hold of his arm.
"What? All that just for you to blow it?"
"I really have no idea what you're talking about"
"We left you two alone so you could confess or at least talk to each other like normal people" Arya said
"With those dumb excuses it was obvious what you were trying to do, but it didn't work" he said and jerked his arm away and left the room.
"We'll it was worth a try" Ludo said.

Veela was walking down the corridor that went past the Hufflepuff common room and just as she was about to pass the door someone came out the door and they bumped into each other, both landing on the floor.
"Hey, you wouldn't mind watching where you're going would you?" She asked sarcastically while rubbing her hand against her forehead.
"Oh I'm so sorry Veela" a quite deep voice said. It was a boy, he had dark blonde hair and was just a few centimeters taller than Veela.
"Uh, I'm sorry do we know each other?" She asked since he seemed to know her name.
"Oh no, but we're in the same year" he said.
"Ah well I'm sorry I don't know your name" she said a bit embarrassed that she didn't know his name.
"It's okay, I'm Elio" he smiled and reached his hand out for her to shake.
"Well I'm Veela as you already know" she said, took his and shook it.
"I was just on my way to potions class with professor Gorelight, care to accompany me?" He asked.
"It would be my pleasure" she responded with a smile and they made their way towards potions class.

"Dude look who Veela came here with" Amors friend said and nudged him. He shifted his gaze towards the entrance and saw Veela coming into the classroom laughing with a boy.
"Who's that?" He asked, not moving his eyes away from them.
"I'm pretty sure he's a Hufflepuff from the same year as her" his other friend responded.
"A Hufflepuff?" He said almost sounding a bit disgusted. How could she start talking and flirting with other boys when she knew how he felt? To be fair he hadn't told her how he felt in a confession or anything like that. But still, she was aware of his feelings towards her.
"Alright class" professor Gorelight said dropping a stack of books onto her desk in the front.
"How about we make some love potion today"
Some of the girls started whispering and giggling whilst the boys gave each other weird looks.
"Does anybody know the name of the potion we're making?" The professor asked scanning the classroom for someone with a raised hand.
Nobody raised their hands so she decided to pick someone she knew would know the name.
"Amor, care to tell us?" She said as she walked back to her desk.
He was a bit startled but he knew his mom picked him because she knew that he knew.

"It's called Amortentia" he answered easily
"Correct, anybody want to give short explanation of it?" She asked turning around to scan the classroom once again.
Amor, who sat in the furthest back of the classroom saw that no one raised their hand so he felt like he had to step in.
"Ah yes Amor tell us"
"Amortentia is a love potion, but it doesn't create actual love it just causes an infatuation or obsession. It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding the person of the things that they find the most attractive, or reminding us of something that we are very fond of" He answered leaning back in his chair.
By now the whole classroom has turned around with their full interest in the explanation.
"Excellent mr. Gorelight, this is a perfect example of how I want you to give a short explanation of a potion, now let's start making the potion.