Chapter 3

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" An old woman with a trolley full of candy said walking down the aisle of the train.
"No thank you, I brought my own" Ludo said taking up his sandwich looking very disappointed.
"That's so tragic" Arya said taking some money from her pocket "I'll take whatever chocolate flavored you have" she then said and handed the lady the money. The lady took a small paper bag and put the candy in it.
"There you go dear" she said with a smile and handed over the bag.
"Thank you" she responded closed the door and sat down. Then she opened the bag and handed it over to Ludo.
"Take whatever you want" she said and leaned back. "Oh really? Thank you" he said and dug up a piece of candy.

And the four of them sat like that for a while, just talking, eating, joking and laughing. Then somebody knocked on their train cabin door. It was Amor.
"Hey open up" he shouted. Veela who was the closest to the door stood up and opened it.
"Oh good" he exhaled "Arya I think I left my suitcase at the Weasley's house" he looked at her with worry in his eyes.
"Relax I knew you would forget something so I went and checked again, and I was right" she said proudly
"I got your suitcase" she said while standing up to grab it, then she handed it over to him.
"Hey Amor, you got it?" A slightly taller blonde boy said walking up to Amor.
"Yeah my sister had it"
"Alright" he said then he made eye contact with Veela. And he of course thought she was beautiful so he said:
"Hey you, let's have tea and fall in love some time yeah?" And he said it confidently might I add.
"Excuse you" Amor said looking at his friend in disgust
"What" the blonde said
"What's wrong with you, she's clearly too pretty for you, you don't even have a chance, just give it up" he demanded
"Woah chill, it was just harmless flirting" he responded while he started to walk backwards. Then he shot one last glance at Veela and said:
"Hit me up later" while he winked at her.
"Bloody bastard I'll kill you" Amor shouted and started chasing him down the aisle.
"He's so cool" Arion said
"Totally" Ludo replied
"Really? I hate him" Arya said sitting back down
"You only hate him because he's your brother" Veela said "but I have to admit, he is kind of cool"

After some time the train finally made it to hogsmeade station and the students were getting off and started to walk to the carriages. The four of them boarded a carriage, it was one of those carriages who were pulled by Thestrals, the skeletal winged horses.
"Hey wait up!" Amor shouted while he ran after the carriage.
"You know we can't make it stop, you have to jump on!" Arya shouted back.
He took off and jumped up on the carriage and exhaled loudly while he sat down beside Veela.
"Why didn't you ride with your friends?" Veela asked looking up at him.
He dragged his hand trough his hair and then looked down at her.
"Well they kind of dissed me, but it's okay, I tricked Robyn into taking my luggage"
"Who's this Robyn?" Arion asked.
"Yeah we've never heard of him" Veela added
"Oh well first, it's a her and second, she's just a new person some of my friends decided to invite to sit with us" he responded making eye contact with Arion.
"Do you have a crush on her?" Arya asked bluntly.
Veela shot her head up to look at Amor.
"What? Why would you ask that, of course I don't I just met her" he answered quickly
"I was just wondering don't get too defensive alright" she said.

When the carriage arrived outside of Hogwarts, Amor went to find his friends to get his luggage whilst the others started making their way towards the great hall.