Chapter 7

"Wow, the Yule ball, you know that's months away right?" Arya asked him, she had never gotten a request like that. Although she had watched Veela get asked out countless of times, she could've never imagine it would happen to her. And a request to the Yule ball at last?.
"I mean when the ball is so far away, don't you want to look at your options?"
"No, when Hagrid announced the ball you were the first one I could think of, so I thought it was obvious to ask you" Florian said
"Alright" Arya said looking him in the eyes "I'll go with you to the ball"
"Really?!" He said with big eyes.
"Yeah" she smiled.
He hugged her and then Cade came out the door.
"Ya done?" He asked
"Yeah let's go" Florian answered and they started walking back to their rooms.

Arya opened the door to Arion and Ludo's room and when she stepped inside they all looked at her.
"What did he say?" Amor asked immediately.
"Oh it was nothing" she said and sat down beside Arion.
"I bet I know what it was" Veela said with a smirk.
"I'm sure you do, you can read me like a book" Arya said with a smile.
"Tell me" Amor said looking at Veela
"What are you willing to give for it?" She asked.
"What?"
"Yeah I'm not giving you that information for free" she said like it was the most obvious thing ever.
"Umm, a kiss?" He said smirking at her.
"Really? That's your best?"
"Oh come on that was a clever one"
"Meh" she said looking away from him.
"Alright, you can have my.. broom" he said looking a bit dissatisfied
"What, no, I'm not accepting your broom, you need that for quidditch!"
"Well what do you want then! I need that information"
"Calm down, he asked me to the ball" Arya said
Everybody looked at her with big eyes, we'll all except Veela.

"Finally! It's about time you got asked out by someone" Veela said going in for a hug.
"I'll kill him" Amor said getting up and rushing out of the room.
"Wait, no, Amor you wanker get back here!" Arya shouted after him.
"We'll get him" Arion said and dragged Ludo with him to track down Amor.

"You're Lucky to have a caring older brother" Veela said
"He's a pain, I do not feel lucky at all, I mean why couldn't he just leave the poor boy alone and accept that I'm not five anymore"
"It's just because he cares for you, and in his eyes no one will be good enough for you"
"I guess you're right.. but that doesn't change the fact that he's a pain and that you should do something about it" Arya said standing up
"What! Me?" Veela said also standing up.
"Yeah you! I refuse to believe you're that blind"
"What are you talking about, he's your older brother, you do something about it"
"You really don't know?" Arya asked her with big concerned eyes.
"I have no idea what you're talking about!"
"How could you not have noticed? My brother is totally in love with you!"
"He's not, you better be joking"
"I'm not, remember that girl he dated right before you guys met?"
"Yeah, Lila? Leyla? I can't remember her name"
"Yeah well, he told me that he dated her at the end of his first year and at the beginning of his second, one day he came home and told me he wanted to break up with her because he had fallen in love"
"Aw that's cute"
Arya gave her a look that said "are you stupid?" And it seemed like Veela caught on.
"Wait don't tell me that was me"
"I'm not sure because he wouldn't tell me who it was, but he couldn't stop talking about her and about how great she was."
Veela looked stunned.
"And it was around the time you two became friends"