Chapter 2

Arya woke up at around 8 am and decided to walk down to the living room. When she walked in she saw Arion with a book in his hands.
"Already doing homework?" She asked jokingly.
"Oh no I'm just trying to see if I can remember anything from last years potion class" he answered briefly continuing to flip the pages in the book.
"I'm afraid if I don't I'm definitely not going to get a passing grade this year" he then said closing the book.

They sat there in front of the open fire, each with a book in hand reading for a while, then Ludo came down.
"Morning" he said in between a yawn. His bed head really showed that he had had a good nights sleep.
"Morning" they responded in unison still buried in the book. Ludo sat down beside Arya and took a peek in the book she was reading.
"you're kidding me" he said.
"What?" Arya said, finally looking up for a second.
"You're actually doing schoolwork?"
"Well school does start tomorrow so it might be nice to catch up" Arya responded closing the book and putting it on the table. Then they heard someone in the kitchen so they went in there check.

A couple of minutes later breakfast was being served on the table, and as if it was on cue Veela came down the stairs looking beautiful as always.
"Yes, I'm right on time" she said with a smile.
"Yeah, thanks for the help" Ludo said irritated.
Then everybody sat down. Well except Amor who still hadn't woken up.
"Hey I heard that they were renovating Hogwarts while we were gone" Arion said
"Oh yeah, I think Hagrid told me they were expanding the library" Veela responded.
"Was that really necessary?" Amor said from the stairs where he was standing yawning in his Pyjamas.
"Good morning to you too" Bill said "and I think it will be great with a bigger library, now you can spend more time doing your homework there"
They all groaned and Bill just laughed.

"Would you hurry up you dingus" Amor shouted from downstairs.
"Oh shut up would you, I have a lot to pack" Arya said rushing down the stairs with two suitcases and a backpack. They were officially and finally going back to Hogwarts. As they got to the station they were greeted by their parents.
"Veela!" Draco shouted at the same time as Harry shouted "Arion!"
They acknowledged each other's presence and shot each other a quick glance before going up to their children.
"They're never going to get along" Arion sighed.
"Yeah but I still hope they will" Veela responded and started walking up to her dad.
"Really?" He said to her
"What dad? I'm talking to Potter yes I know!"
"When are you going to realize that they're the worst"
"Just let it go it's not worth it, I have already chosen my friends, accept it" she sighed.

"You ready son?" Harry asked
"Not really but I'll do my best"
"I don't doubt that for a second, just remember to get to your classes in time"
"Yes I'll do better this year" Arion said and hugged his parents goodbye, took his bags and ran into the wall.
"They grow up too fast" Ginny said and put a hand on Harry's shoulder
"Too fast" he sighed.

Amor had lost sight of his sister and were desperately trying to find her.
"You alright?" A man said from behind him. Amor jumped a little from the surprise.
"Oh dad" he sighed in relief "actually I can't find Arya"
"Here I am" she said and tapped him on the shoulder.
"What, but I've been looking for you for forever"
"Ah well I saw dad and I went to get him, he seemed a bit lost" she said looking back at her dad. He was a tall man with thick black hair, bushy brows and beautiful sun-kissed skin. It's no question of where they got their Latino I genes from, he was a very prominent man.
"Well kids, your mom couldn't make it here because she has a surprise for you"
"Ooo what is it, tell us!" Arya said eagerly
"Well you'll just have to wait and see, but come on you'll miss the train let's go"
They got their things and ran into the wall.

"Have a great year honey" Fleur said with teary eyes.
"Come on mom I'll be back before you'll know it" Ludo said a little bit annoyed.
"Fleur if he doesn't go now he'll miss the train" Bill said
"Yes I know, go on Ludo, I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you guys too" he said and ran into the wall.

The five of them boarded the train and went on their journey to Hogwarts.