Chapter 15

"It that an 'a' or a 'u'?" Ludo asked trying to write down what Arya had written down in class earlier.
"That's an 'a' you really think I would write 'und' instead of 'and?" She asked acting a bit offended.
"how would I know if you suddenly decided to start writing in German?" He replied.
She just scoffed and continued reading a book for another class.
A few moments later Arya interrupted the silence with a question.

"Do you think Amor will ask Veela out?" She asked not looking up from the book.
"I hope so, they look really good together and they obviously like each other" he replied.
"Yeah I guess so" she trailed off still reading her book.
"By the way, have you found a date for the Yule ball?" She asked now looking up from her book.
"Ah no I actually haven't" he awkwardly laughed while he rubbed his neck with his hand.
"Okay so if neither of us has a date before the ball, how about we go together?" She suggested.
"See, now normally I would've agreed to that but I can't do that now" he said chuckling.
"Why not?" She said visibly confused.
"Because you already have date?" The statement came out more like a question when he said it.
Realization took over Arya's face as she started thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked her.
"So I might have forgotten but could you remind me of who my date is?" She said a bit embarrassed that she had to be reminded.
"Seriously? It's Florean, how could you forget?" He said a little amused.
"Right, him.. yeah I'm going to tell him I'm not going with him" she said walking up to the door.
"Why?" Ludo asked her.
"Because I'd rather go with you" she said giving him a soft smile before opening the door and going to find Florean.
Leaving Ludo happy and confused as he went back to copying her notes.

Meanwhile I front of Amor's door stood Veela contemplating if she should talk with Amor about their feelings for each other. She had been standing there for fifteen minutes seeing as many students passed with confused faces seeing as she only stood there.
Down the hall of many doors she could hear a boy talking very loud.
"But why?!" She could hear him say.
She heard a dull voice that sounded like it belonged to a girl, well more like it belonged to Arya. Wait Arya?
Veela hurried down the hall delighted that she had an excuse to not knock on Amor's door. When she approached Arya she was talking to a boy. It was Florean, the boy who asked her to the ball.
"Ah Veela!" Arya exclaimed walking up to her and grabbing her arm bringing herself up to her ear.
"Get me away from here" she whispered.
Veela nodded and stared at the boy who looked frustrated.
"Mrs. Gorelight told me to get you, we have to go" she lied and dragged Arya away from him.

"Thank you" Arya huffed like she had been holding her breath.
"Why did he look so mad?" Veela questioned
"I told him I didn't want to go with him to the ball anymore"
"What? Why not?"
"I'm going with Ludo instead" she said smiling.
"Oh really now" Veela smirked at her.
"You finally asked him out" she continued.
"It's not like I asked him out, I just suggested that we'd go together if neither of us had someone to go with already" Arya explained.
"But you already had someone" Veela said.
"Yeah I kind of forgot about that, but I'm not going with him anymore so" Arya said as they reached her room.
"Wanna come inside and hang out with us?"
"Sure" Veela said and they went inside were Ludo was sitting peacefully on the floor still copying notes.
"Hey you're back!" He said looking up.