Chapter 12

Veela woke up before Amor and when she did she panicked and threw herself off the bed and landed in the floor. Amor was still sleeping like a baby and Veela stood up and took a look around his room. She found the box of chocolates that had Amortentia in them and decided to throw them away in the bin beside his desk.
She walked over to his desk to throw the box away and there on the desk she saw a familiar hair product. She picked it up and smelled it, it smelled just like what she had smelled in potions class a day ago. And the Amortentia potion is supposed to remind you what you are attracted to or very fond of. Could it be that she actually liked Amor? No, no way, she put the bottle down and ran out of there

Down in the great hall Arya and Ludo were having breakfast while waiting for the others to come.
"So it wasn't you who gave Amor the chocolates?" Ludo questioned.
"I'm telling you, those girls gave him the chocolate. I just lured them into Mr. Filch cleaning closet and locked them in there" she answered with a smile.
"Wait, you let them out of there, right?" He asked a bit worried.
She paused. "Yes" she said looking down at her porridge.
"Oh my god Arya, we have to let them out, we could get in big trouble!" He said standing up.
"Oh would you relax, I did let them out"
"Then why did pause before you said yes?"
"I like seeing frightened" she said resting her head in her hand.
"You're a Psycho" he said sitting back down
"Trust me I know"
Then Arion came in and sat down beside Ludo to eat.
"Morning" he yawned.
"Good morning" they said to him in unison.
"Where's Amor?" He asked
"We left him and Veela alone after we cured him from the Amortentia" Arya answered handing him a loaf of bread.
"Thanks, have you talked to Veela yet, I want to know what a happened after that" he said with a small smirk.
"Believe me we all do" Ludo said flipping the pages of a newspaper.

Amor woke up alone in his bed, how could that be possible? He was sure that he had Veela in his arms right when he fell asleep. Maybe she woke up earlier and ran away, well he didn't think about that anymore and went down to breakfast without changing out of his pajamas when he came down he saw the three other Gryffindors chatting away and Veela at the Slytherin table making smalltalk with a house mate.
Did she really just ignore him right after he poured his heart out in a warm embrace. He sat down beside Arya and grabbed a big loaf of bread and put butter on it in a very aggressiv way, almost stabbing the bread.
"Calm down bro, if I knew you would be this bitter after my set up I would have never done it" Arya groaned as she reached for some sliced fruits.

"What do you mean with set up?" Amor asked pausing his bread stabbing.
"I asked Veela to bring you back to your room just to give you an opening" she said motioning for Ludo to hand her his newsletter.
Amor still looked dumbfounded so Arion butted in and said: "an opening to confess you jackass"
"I knew that" Amor said sending him a short glare.
"What the hell happened then?" Ludo asked.
"I don't know, I stopped her from leaving and pulled her in for a hug, then we fell asleep and when I woke up she wasn't there" he explained.
"So she didn't even try to climb out of your hug?" Arya Süd- him and as they continued to discuss the matter Veela couldn't help but sparing a few glances for her friends at the Gryffindor table chatting away. There was no denying that she wasn't jealous of them having a nice breakfast while she was stuck over with the very mean Slytherins. But she just couldn't bring herself to walk over there. Not after what happened last night, and not after coming to conclusion that she might actually like Amor.