Chapter 14

"So are you new here?" Arya asked very intrigued in the new boy.
"Well yes and no" Sam answered which got him two very confused looks from Arya and Ludo.
He chuckled and went on explaining that he was from Durmstrang and that he's basically just staying here until after the Yule ball.
"Oh so does that mean you're getting a date to the ball from this school?" Ludo asked.
"Yeah I guess" He responded.
Then two girls walked up to the four of them and one went on to talk to Arion.

"Hi you forgot you're notebook in the classroom" one of them said handing it to Arion.
"Oh, thank you" he answered with a small smile and taking the notebook into his hands.
"Hey, you're cute" the other girl said to Sam. She had long blonde hair and was rather short.
"Thank you" he said and started walking away.
"Wait! Do you have a date to the ball?" She asked him.
"Oh" he said looking a little guilty.
"I'm really sorry, but I don't like girls" he then said earning a surprised look from The trio whilst the other two girls just looked confused.
"Oh you probably just got your heartbroken by some girl and now you hate us all" the blonde said and laughed a little.
"No, I'm not attracted to girls" Sam sighed crossing his arms.
"What are you trying to say?" She asked also crossing her arms.
"I'm gay, I like boys, not girls" he said visibly frustrated and then he walked away, leaving the two girls along with Ludo shocked.
"I knew it" Arya said while Arion just stood beside her nodding.

As the trio walked around school trying to locate Sam who had recently run away they were also very late for dinner. They turned the next corner and saw him sitting down leaning against a wall.
"Hey Sam" Arion said not to loud and sat down beside him.
"Hi, Um sorry I didn't tell you guys" he said avoiding eye contact.
"That's alright, we already knew" Arya said smiling.
"Well all except Ludo" Arion teased.
"No fair, I just don't have a gaydar like you" Ludo said crossing his arms.
"Oh we know" Arya said.
"Dinners almost over so we really got to go" she then continued.
"Right, can I eat with you guys? Like there's no rule for dinner?" Sam asked while standing up.
"Oh no you can sit with us" Arion said with a smile as they all started walking to the great hall to eat dinner.

The four of them walked in to the great hall and sat down to eat, Arya spotted Amor also coming in the entrance with a few books in hand.
"Hey! Amor!" She yelled waving at him.
He looked up and started walking over to their table.
"Why so many books?" Ludo asked him.
"I got them from the library to study potions" he said while sitting down and putting books down beside him.
"You really love potions class that much?" Arion asked him.
"Yeah and I'm also doing this since mom is teaching it, I don't want to disappoint her" he answered.
"Such a mama's boy" Arya mocked him with a smile.
"Shut it" he said annoyed as he reached for a plate and started loading it with food.
"By the way, who are you?" He said finally acknowledging Sam who he sat down beside.
"Ah hello I'm Samson, but friends call me Sam" he smiled.
"I'm Amor" he said nodding at him before returning to his food.

"Arya, I still need to copy your notes from the class we had earlier" Ludo said turning to look at Arya.
"Right, then we should probably get going" she said and stood up.
"We'll be in my room, you guys can join us when you're done" she then said and started walking with Ludo back to her room.