Chapter 5

"I win again!" Arya cheered standing up and doing a victory pose.
"No fair, you pushed me" Ludo cried
"Me?" Arya said in a dramatic moly offended way.
"How dare you accuse me of something to terrible" she said laying down on her bed in a damsel in distress pose.
"But there is no way she could win three times in a row" Ludo scoffed.
They had been playing twister for an hour.
Veela and Amor being the older ones had left after the second game Arya had won since they knew how it would turn out.

"This way" Veela said waving her arm towards Amor.
They were going to sneak into the kitchen to get some dessert.
"How do you even know this, I've been searching for the kitchen for years"
"It's a perk from being in the Slytherin house" she said tiptoeing up to a door.
"You hear stuff you weren't meant to hear, and you use it for your own good"
She put one ear to the door and knocked carefully.
"Help me up there" she said and pointed to a hole into door a bit further up.
"How?" Amor asked "why don't we just use Alohomora?"
Veela sighed "it doesn't work on this door, trust me I've tried, now help me get up there"
He crouched down and Veela got on top of his shoulders.
"Can you reach?" He asked
"Yup, it's good that you're tall" she said and peeped into the hole.
"Yes! there's no elves there" she exclaimed
"Quick, get me down"
She hopped of his shoulder and started picking the lock. Just a few second later the lock clicked and the door opened. She took a hold of the handle, opened the door and gestured for him to go in.

"Wow, I've never been here before" he said
"Really?, I've been her loads of times" Veela said and took a cherry.
"Alone?" He questioned
"Oh no, no, no, me and Arion used to come down here a lot last year" she said jumping up on a counter and opening a cabinet.
"You and Arion?" He said folding his arms.
"Yeah, we both used to have trouble sleeping so we'd just go on adventures around the school" she hopped down from the counter with a jar of cookies.
"But he wants to do better in school now so we don't do that anymore" she said and walked up to him and handed him the jar.
"Here, take one, their my favorites"
Amor looked down at the cookies and took one, they were chocolate chip cookies.

"Hey you're back!" Arion said.
"Yeeaaaaah, what happened here?" Amor asked
Pillows were spread all over the floor Arya was laying on the floor with a handful of clothes on top of her, Ludo was laying on top of her legs with wet hair.
Beside him stood a bowl who was standing in a puddle.
"Arya won another two times, so they fought it out" Arion said picking up the clothes.
"I think they're passed out right now" he said and put the clothes down in Aryas suitcase and left for his room.
"We'll maybe we should clean this up" Veela said and tried waking them up.
"They're pretty knocked out, we'll just let them sleep like this"

The next day Arya and Ludo woke up with pain in their whole body.
"Ugh, I shouldn't have slept like this" Arya said sitting up. She saw Ludo laying across her legs and tried shaking him awake.
"Argh, I'm hurt, my body, pain!" Ludo groaned.
"Oh stop being such a drama queen" She said standing up.
"This place is a mess" she sighed
"Plus don't we have school today, what time is it?"
Ludo stood up and walked over to the clock on her nightstand.
"No!" He gasped
"What!" She said running over to him
"Nooo!" She exclaimed "we're super late"
Ludo stormed out of the room to get dressed and grab his things, and Arya started changing too.

"Ludo!" Arya busted into his room.
"You done? We're already super late and it's my mom's class we're late to"
"I can't find my spells book!" He said rummaging through everything.
"We don't have time for that you just have to share with someone"
"Ugh, alright, let's go"
They both ran through the halls and made to the lecture with twenty minutes left.