Chapter 8

"I need some time to take all this in, do a recap for me please" Veela asked Arya while laying down on Arion's bed. The other two boys were out chasing down Amor to stop him from beating up a boy.
"Okay so, Amor had a girlfriend, saw you in his second year, fell in love at first sight, broke up with his girlfriend, and still hasn't asked you out since you became friends" Arya said as a short recap.
"You're really telling me he hasn't dated anyone for six years"
"Yup"
"So he's really in love, and with me of all the people"
"It's not that shocking" Arya said leaning back.
"But still, that might explain why he acted so jealous the other day when I told him about when me and Arion had our adventures"
"How could you not have noticed?"
"I don't know!" She said and stood up
"I need some time alone" then Veela stormed out of the room and made her way to the Slytherin common room.

Sometime later Amor came busting into Arya's room.
"Why couldn't I find him?" He asked her.
"You gotta stop hunting down every guy that has an interest in me" Arya said taking a bite of her apple and flipping a page in her book.
"Sorry no can do"
"What would you do if a girl asked me out then?" She asked looking up at him with a small smile.
"Uhhh"
"Exactly, anyways I told Veela you're in love with her" she said moving her gaze down to the book again.
"What! Why would you do that?"
"Just thought she could use the knowledge"
"It's going to be so awkward next time we talk" he cried.
"Oh suck it up, she would have found out eventually"
"Yeah but I would have been the one to tell her, not you" Amor said and stormed out of her room.
"Like you would've ever told her" She mumbled.

Later on they decided to hang out in Arya's room. Of course some things was a bit awkward, like Amor and Veela wouldn't look each other in the eyes when they talked, And this bothered Arya a bit too much. So she wrote a note and put it down beside Arion while she pretended to get up and sit on her desk chair.
She watched as he picked up the note discreetly, read it, gave her a look that said "why would you tell them?" And "I'll do it"
He stood up and said:
"I just remembered that Hagrid needed me for something, I'll be back in a while" and then on his way out he "dropped" the note beside Ludo who then picked it up. He also gave her the exact same look as Arion and stood up.
"I think I forgot to feed my rat" he said and hurried out of the room.
Arya looked disappointed at the dumb excuse and rolled her eyes but then she also stood up.
"I'm gonna go see what's taking Arion so long"
"But he's only been gone for like 4 min-" Veela said but got cut off by Arya slamming the door shut on her way out. And then they were two.

They were both quiet for a while, so quiet that Veela couldn't bear it anymore.
"Ok, Amor is there something you would like to tell me?"
"Right now? No" he said bluntly, but he was in fact considering telling her how he feels.
"Alright" she said, got up and left the room.
She couldn't hide the fact that she was a little disappointed that he didn't tell her even tho she already knew.