Chapter 4

"you're kidding me" Arya said in shock
"What?" Ludo said looking down at her.
"That's my mum up there at the teachers table" she said pointing to a a woman with long black hair and ice blue eyes. She looked quite tall and had a happy expression on her face.
"What is she doing here?" Amor asked from behind her.
"Oh there you are, come on let's go ask her" Arya demanded and they went up to the table.
"Mom it's great to see, but why are you here?" Amor asked his mom.
"Well I didn't tell you but when I heard you needed a new potions teacher I signed up for it" she said with a bright smile "and it was also one of my favorite subjects when u went here"
"Wow that's great mom" Arya said and hugged her.
"Yeah, but you two go sit back down the ceremony will start soon" she told them. And they went down to sit at their tables.

"Where's Veela?" Amor asked looking around the great hall.
"She had to go back to the Slytherin table" Arion responded.
"I still can't believe she's not in Ravenclaw or something" Ludo said leaning his head in the palm of his hand.
"Yeah, she looks amazing in blue" Amor stated.
The other three stared at him with a funny smile.
"What now" he asked as if he didn't really want an answer.
"Aw come on you totally like her" Arion said nudging his arm.
"Shut up I don't, I just think she's pretty" he muttered and looked away up at the principal who was going to have a speech.

"Ahem" he croaked "welcome back to another year at Hogwarts, and of course welcome to Hogwarts for the first time to our first years" he said and everybody gave them a short applause.
"So as many of you know I am the principal, and for those who didn't know, hello i am principal Hagrid and I will be taking care of you from now on" he stated proudly.
"I just have a few words before the sorting ceremony, and that is that the library that were constructed during your absence has finally been done. It is now bigger so feel free to go take a look and of course we made it so that more students will fit, so it is now a great place to do your homework" he looked down at the cards in his hand and flipped it over to the other side.
"Ah right" he said then he looked up.
"I also have to announce that we have two new teachers joint is this year, firstly Mrs. Gorelight who will be teaching potions"
Mrs. Gorelight AKA Amor and Aryas mother stood up as the rest of the people gave her a round of applause.
"And then we have Mr. Eldir who will be your new teacher in spells" a man with short brunette hair and a big grin that almost looked like a smirk stood up, and he also got a round of applause.
"Well that's all I have now we'll move on over to the sorting ceremony" Hagrid said and walked over to the teachers table, sat down and sighed (a happy sigh).

After the sorting ceremony it was dinner time, the students and teachers were chatting, blabbering, making jokes and having the time of their lives.
Just a couple minutes later Veela ran over to the Gryffindor table to sit with her friends.
"Hey" she said a little out of breath while sitting down beside Arion.
"Hey" Arya replied taking an apple from a bowl on the table.
"You really had to get out of there?" Ludo asked
"Oh yeah, I always do, I just don't think they like me" Veela said, referring to the Slytherin table.

After an hour of dinner eating Hagrid stood up and walked over to the little pedestal up front.
"Students!" He said and the hall became quiet.
"It has been great seeing so many of you having fun, unfortunately dinner is almost over. So all students should start heading towards their dorm room" He then went sit back down at the table, meanwhile most of the students had started getting up and walking back to their dorm.
"Veela, come hang out with us" Amor said looking at Veela who was just about to take a turn to get to the Slytherin common room.
"Oh, are you guys sure?"
"Absolutely, come on" Arion said and led they way to the Gryffindor common room.