Chapter 10

"Alright class, by now I hope everybody is done with their potions" professor Gorelight said.
The students had been making the love potion Amortentia.
"Veela, why don't you smell it and tell us what you smell" she said and sat down in her desk chair.
Veela leaned forward and smelled the potion.
"I smell, cookies" she said.
"What do you think that could be because of?" the professor asked.
"It's probably my mothers cookies that I really like"
"Great example, mind giving us another one"
"Hmm, I think I smell some kind of hair product, or perfume" she said.
"Interesting, any ideas what that could be?" Mrs. Gorelight asked her again.
"I have no clue" she said slumping back in her chair.
She couldn't help but think that the smell was very familiar, maybe it was a product one of her friend
wore.
"Ok class, no one is allowed to use the potions they have made so be kind and leave your potions at my desk here in the front" Mrs. Gorelight said and some girls looked very disappointed.
"There should be exactly 32 potions here when everyone is out of here, if I find out that even one is missing I will not hesitate to interrogate each and everyone of you" she said in a serious tone and then she smiled.
"Ok class dismissed"

"hey Veela!" Arya said running up to her.
"What are you looking at?"
"Those girls have been giggling and whispering ever since our lesson ended, I think they made an extra potion to take with them" Veela responded still not letting them get out of sight.
"What potions did you make?" Arya asked also looking at the group of girls.
"Amortentia"
Arya turned her head in Veelas direction with a sharp motion and big eyes.
"Are those the girls that has a crush on Amor?" She asked.
"I'm afraid so" Veela said and was about to walk up to them, but Arya took a hold if her arm.
"Are you crazy, if you confront them it will only make things worse, it's better to report them to a teacher" Arya said and let go of her arm.
"We'll by the time we have convinced the teacher to interrogate them they will already have done it" she said and she had turned around to look Arya in the eyes. But when she turned back around the girls were gone.
"Shit" she said and started running.
"Hey wait up!" Arya shouted after her and ran to catch up to her.

A knock was heard on the door to Amor's room and he stood up from his bed and went to open it. When he did he found that no one was standing there, but there was a box of chocolates on the floor. He picked them up, took a last quick check to see if there really wasn't anyone hiding there, and closed the door. He bright the box of chocolates over to his bed and sat down, there was a note on the box that read "happy Valentine's Day". Valentine's Day? He thought, it's still October could someone be that stupid. Well he paid that fact no mind, he was just happy with getting chocolates so that he didn't have to buy any himself. So he opened the box and ate about 12 pieces before Veela came bursting in.
"Stop whatever you're doing!" She shouted.
"What?" He said and looked up at her.
(Imagine that you get an obsession with the first person you see)
Arya started laughing quietly as she stood behind Veela.
"What are you laughing at" Veela snapped and turned around and just then Amor came up from behind her and hugged her.
"You're my favorite" he said with his head in the crook of her neck.
Veela looked startled but then she realized, this was Aryas plan.
"You" she said baffled pointing at her.
"This was your plan wasn't it"
"Ah well not entirely, I just took the opportunity I got and used it, it was really all thanks to those girls who had the potion" she said smiling.
"You're cruel, now I got a clingy Amor with me"
"You're welcome" she said and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.