Return for the next battle

3rd person POV:

Kakashi:...

Staring at his students who were mostly injured, on their knees awaiting their punishment.

Both the boys were shirtless, with their injuries worn like badges, Sakura was gawking at Majima, and they all were turning their story into a mess.

Kakashi: Alright, zip it.

Kakashi: Let me get this straight... You invaded Kuze's fortress.

Sakura/Kiryu/Majima: Yes.

Kakashi: Then you beat up everyone inside. Including Kuze himself.

Sakura/Kiryu/Majima: Yes.

Kakashi:(sigh)... This is what's going to happen. You three will be training non-stop until I fully recover.

Kiryu: We're being rewarded?

Kakashi: Love your enthusiasm, but this won't be a reward, it's going to be a punishment for being so reckless.

Majima: What specifically is our training going to be?

He drops several books and scrolls.

Kiryu/Majima:!?

Sakura: Yes!

Kakashi: You're doing physical training.

Sakura: Damn it!

(Opening theme)

Tired, bruised, and beaten, Team 7 waves goodbye to the Bridge builder's family.

Ever since Kiryu defeated Kuze, he and his lackies have disappeared allowing for the construction of the bridge to continue.

Along the way back, Sakura was reminded of something, which she immediately brought up.

Sakura: Oh yeah... Kiryu, why do you have a tattoo on your back?

Kiryu: I have a tattoo on my back?

Immediately, he pulls his shirt and jacket off with one good swoop to try and get a good look.

Kiryu: Holy shit... That's Rad!

Sakura: How did you not know you had a tattoo!?

Kiryu: I can't see my back, Sakura.

Sakura: You still got the tattoo somehow!

Kakashi: He didn't get the tattoo by choice.

Sakura/Kiryu/Majima: Hm?

Kiryu: What do you know about this?

Kakashi: What do YOU know?

Kiryu:... Kuze mentioned something about tattoos, jinchuri-something, and whatnot.

Putting his clothes back on, Kiryu continues.

Kiryu: I didn't care to listen.

Kakashi:(sigh)... I'm not really allowed to say anything.

Kakashi: Just try not to show that off to people, especially in battle. It can put a target on you.

Majima: How does having a tattoo make you a target?

Kakashi: That kind of tattoo is common with high-level shinobi. If they think you haven't earned it, they'll skin you alive.

Sakura: Wha!?