Shakedown

3rd person POV:

Never has Kiryu seen such a lively place with all kinds of activities.

It was somewhat overwhelming, but thanks to the rubber ball he held, practicing thr Rasengan on, he wasn't as stressed as the locals.

Man: Get your dogs! Your hot-hot dogs!

Man 2: Fuck 'em hot dogs! Come get your Corn Dogs! Your corny-corny dogs!

Man: You wanna fight!?

Man 2: I'll stab you, bitch!

Woman: Hey there little boy~, wanna be a big man?

Kiryu: Hm?

Woman: Then come on and test your might against the strongest this town's gotta offer!

Kiryu: Oh! Is this a tournament?

Woman:(smiles) Your darn right darling. Fight your way to the top and you can win a prize.

Kiryu: A prize? What kind of prize?

Woman: Free corn dogs and hot dogs for life.

Kiryu:...

Woman:...

Woman: There's also some kind of antique that might be worth a lot.

Kiryu:(nods) Interesting...

Kiryu: Do you know if an alcoholic gambling slug woman would be there?

Woman: Uhhh...? I don't know anything about a "slug woman" but there will be alcohol, gambling, and women.

Kiryu:(mind) This must be what Jiraiya meant by passively searching or whatever...

Kiryu:(mind) Maybe this can help learn the Rasengan.

Kiryu: Alright. You've convinced me. Where do I sign up?

(Opening theme)

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen! We finally have someone who dares to take on this tournament!

Standing in the middle of a caged ring Kiryu looked around shirtless and shoeless for someone in the audience who fit Jiraiya's slug lady description.

Announcer: In this tournament where the winner gets to take all the loser's belongings...

Kiryu: Eh?

Announcer: This young man must face his first challenge... The Dommy Daddy!

A man in a full black leather bodysuit with only a mouth and two eye holes enters the cage with a whip.

Kiryu: Oi! I thought no weapons were allowed!

Announcer: No weapons for newbies!

Kiryu:(sigh)

He squeezes his rubber ball before taking a fighting stance.

Announcer: Begin!

Dommy Daddy: Time for you to get schooled, little boy!

Kiryu:...

Swinging their Dommy Daddy tries to strike Kiryu who dodges out of the way.

Running up to the man, Kiryu sees the man sweep his whip towards him.

Ducking under the whip, Kiryu leaps up and kicks the man across the face, he lands on his feet to immediately palm strike the man into the side of the cage.