Forest of trouble: part 1

3rd person POV:

Kiryu:...

After shouting "OH SHIT" upon noticing his test, everyone stopped and stared at Kiryu.

Kiryu:... I left the stove on.

Saying it with a calm monotonous voice, some people had trouble figuring out if he was lying.

Kiryu:(mind) Saved it.

Slowly everyone continued to do as much as they could in what little time they had, Hinata offered to help once more.

Hinata:(shows test results)

Kiryu:(whispers) Thank you. But no. I can pass this without any help.

Glancing at the test about shuriken throwing trajectory, Kiryu solved it with a few words.

"I don't use shurikens"

(Opening theme)

The test turned out to not matter and see if they could get away with cheating under stressful situations.

Sakura: Oh my gosh, we're so lucky...

Majima: Kiryu-Chan... I enjoy your antics but that was a bit much for me too.

Team 7 along with everyone else were on their way to the next part of the exam.

Kiryu:(rubs head) My bad.

Sakura: What was even going through your head?

Kiryu: I was thinking about what the exam could be, then I got stuck thinking about a song.

Majima: Was it a good song?

Kiryu:(nods)

Majima:(sigh)...

Majima:(mind) How can you be so casual yet crazy?

Sakura: You better take this part extremely seriously.

Kiryu: I've learned my lesson. As long as it involves physical activity, I'll complete the next part with no issue.

Majima: Good.

Kiryu: Right- hm?

Majima: What's wrong?

Majima follows Kiryu's look to see he was staring at their next instructor.

(Lady Serpent: Anko Mitarashi)
(Jonin-Level Shinobi)

(Lady Serpent: Anko Mitarashi)(Jonin-Level Shinobi)

Majima: Ah... I get it, you're into that fishnet shirt?

Hinata:?

Hinata:(takes notes)