Toads and Dragons

3rd person POV:

In the Hotsprings of the Hidden Leaf Village, a young shinobi and old pervert got into combat.

Kiryu:(cracks knuckles)

(Force battle theme)

Up against his second Sannin, Kiryu fearless walked up and attacked.

His first punches, swift, yet powerful, were blocked by the Toad Sage, who kicked Kiryu in the side.

However, he made the mistake of holding back, underestimating the Dragon of Konoha.

With a punch across the face, Jiraiya stumbled back, only to be met with a heel kick which sent him sliding across the wet ground.

Easily recovering, however, Jiraiya turned to Kiryu to see him with his heat flaring up.

Jiraiya: Well, what do we have here?

Taking him a bit more seriously as he approached, Jiraiya showed Kiryu a bit more of his power, by easily dodging the Dragon's next set of attacks.

Kiryu:?

Like a toad, Jiraiya bounced around Kiryu, in quick succession, leaving hits on Kiryu that he was too slow to dodge.

That was until he switched to his Rush style.

(Rush battle theme)

Dodging away from Jiraiya's strike, Kiryu slipped behind him and bombarded him with rapid punches.

Surprised by this, The Toad sage spun around and began blocking Kiryu's attacks, as much as he could.

This battle became much more evenly matched as the two traded punches and blocks at an equal.

Jiraiya: Say, kid... Who taught you this changing of chakra flow?

Kiryu threw a kick, which Jiraiya went to block, only to find it was a misdirection after Kiryu changed the target of his side to Jiraiya's head.

(Wack)

Again, Jiraiya was sent sliding on his feet across the wet floor.

Kiryu: No one. I can just do this.

Jiraiya: Really, now? Well, let's see how you handle this!

He spat out toad slime which stuck to Kiryu, restricting his arms from moving.

Jiraiya: A genius technique from a genuine genius! Hahahaha!

(Bubble, bubble)

Jiraiya: Eh?

The slime around Kiryu began to boil and disintegrate at Kiryu's heat whilst he struggled.

Kiryu: HIYA!

Breaking free, Kiryu ran up and dropped kicked Jiraiya through a wall, into the woman's specific hot spring zone.

Jiraiya: Huh?

Women: AHHHH!!!

Jiraiya:(bloody nose) Heheheh... Nice one kid.