Steve Rogers

*SUMMARY*
(⚠️Mini Spoiler for those who have not seen Avengers Endgame⚠️)

After he took back all the Infinity Stones, Steve didn't return back, but Sam and Bucky have seen Steve was there but much older than before (sorry Cap...). When Steve brought him his shield to Sam, we were pushed into the 1940's where World War II finished. Steve and Peggy were together and lived a happiest life until a certain point...

Brooklyn, 1949

Steve: Hey, I'm gonna do some sports, would you like to join me?

Peggy: No sorry, I have to go at work, maybe I'll join you tomorrow. Oh, by the way, there is an envelope for you in the hall. See you tonight... (*she kisses him on his cheeks and him too)

Steve: Bye... (*Check the envelope on the table, read it, and look worried).

- Who send me this? (*He checks the back of the envelope, it was Y/N, and he was stupefied).

- How is this possible? She's from the future! (*He knows what you have done).

- Oh no... (*He runs towards his moto, and ride to find Y/N).

*after one hour of travelling, Steve is in front of the door of the house of Y/N and he hesitates to knock. At that moment, he had some flashbacks of 2023, when Y/N come back from the Blip. After those flashbacks, he had a sad face. Y/N opened the door and stay in front of him without speaking.

- Hi...

Y/N: Hi...

*he looks at her with stupefaction and joy, but stay shocked to see her

Steve: How are you?

Y/N: Fine, thanks. Um... you want to come?

Steve: Yeah, sure.

*he enters in her house and was amazed by the inside of the house. You close the door behind him and led him to the living-room.

Y/N: Do you want to drink something? Coffee?

Steve: Water, thanks

*You go to the kitchen and he looks at the photos on the wall, turn around and go sit.

- So why are you here?

*you didn't answer

- Y/N tell me...

*you gave him the water and sits in front of him

*you were anxious to answer, you didn't want to hurt him. You're shaking your leg, Steve understands.

- Is it because you still love me??

Y/N: yes... [With a little voice]

*you're sobbing in front of him. He gave her a handkerchief. You're wiping your eyes.

You know, when I was in 2023, Bucky called me and tried to calm my anxiety because of your departure. (*try to take a deep breath). I was so devastated... Bucky left me when you were gone, my dad was dead, and Clint go with his family, everyone left me, except Bruce... (*you stop the story to drink; continue) Bruce told me if it was too difficult for me, he can make a sort of machine to stay in contact with you, but, the problem was, how to contact someone who are in the 1940's? Bruce used the portal to find a way, but when I was trying to come him back, it didn't work... (*your eyes starts to weep). So I decided to use the portal to never come back and try to stay with you, but now, you are with Peggy and I'm alone...

*he is sad to hear the story of Y/N

Steve: Y/N, I...

*you interrupt him

Y/N: It's okay. I'm fine... (*you were not fine, you still love him, but try to hide your feelings)

*there was a silent moment between them

Steve: You know, when I quit I wasn't happy, I still thinking about how I left you, I was sure you'll be happy to stay with Bucky and Sam, but I was wrong... I'm sorry...

*Y/N didn't move and have the face down. Steve sees he has done a bad thing and regrets; he starts to stand up; he sits next to you and didn't say anything.

Steve: I'll understand if you don't want to see me again... But, let me tell you one thing, I'll always be with you if you have problems... I know I'm not the best person to give advice but-

*Y/N interrupts him with taking his hand; they look at each other with admiration, come close to each other and kiss. You didn't reject him but totally forgot that he was with Peggy. You stopped the kiss.

Y/N: Steve, I-

*Steve continues to kiss her but you stopped him again

We can't do this... you are with Peggy! (*With despair in your voice)

Steve: Maybe I've to go...

*he grabs his jacket and his keys, tries to open the door but you put a stop to him with blocking the door.

- Y/N let me go...

Y/N: No, please... (*With compassion) don't left me again...

*Steve tries to move her but you stay looking at him with compassion; he stays in front of you; looking at each other without moving. Your phone starts to ringing, but didn't answer; they're kissing; move from the door; go upstairs; to your bedroom and continues to kiss before they took off their clothes; they're falling on the bed, have a long kiss before you stopped

- Steve... wait...

Steve: What? You don't want to be with me?

Y/N: Yes, of course, but you are with Peggy, and you can't do that to her...

Steve: But I love you...

Y/N: What did you say?? (*With incomprehension)

Steve: I love you.

*You stopped what you are doing and stand up

- What's going on?

Y/N: Nothing, I just have to go to the bathroom

Steve: Oh okay

*you go to the bathroom, turn on the faucet, and start feeling very bad; sobbing and has trouble breathing. Steve hears, put on his clothes and goes to see you, but the door is locked.

- Y/N?! Are you okay?

*no answers, tries to open the door

- Y/N?! Please open the door...

*still no answers. Steve is starting to worry; he forces the door; see you who is on the floor.

- Y/N!!

Here is the first part of the story with Steve, I hope you like it 😁
Enjoy your reading 🥰