Steve Rogers

*he takes you in his arms and puts you on the bed. You're regaining consciousness 1 hour after and Steve stayed with you, he fell asleep on the chair. You're smiling at him with passion, try to stand up but keep looking at him. Put slowly your slippers to not wake him, and go looking for a throw. Come back with the throw and put it on him. You go back to her bed and sleep. After you go back to sleep, he wakes up and goes to your bed next to you to warm you. The night has passed. In the morning, you woke up in silence, go to the bathroom and take a shower. Steve woke up just after you turn on the faucet of the shower. He goes into the kitchen to cook you breakfast. You finished your shower and go outside, but observe that he's gone. You heard music from downstairs and go check it. Were you dreaming? No. Steve prepares the breakfast for you and you see a lot of color on the table.

Steve: Hey!

Y/N: Hey... did you cook all of this? [Looking at him and being impressed]

Steve: Yep. Are you hungry?

Y/N: Wow! It's amazing, I'm starving

*they started to eat

Steve: Do you feel better?

Y/N: Um, yes thanks.

*he's smiling at you

-Um, I'm sorry for last night, I don't know what happened, I-

Steve: Don't be sorry, it's okay.

*you start to blush in front of him

-Y/N?

Y/N: Yes Steve?

Steve: Are you still loving me?

*you stop to eat

Y/N: Well, it was hard for me when you left, I was crying, I said "what did I do wrong with him?", but I remember that the moment before leaving us, you were watching your compass with Peggy's photo. And I quickly understand that you missed her and wanted to go back. But, you want an answer, so...

*you stop for a second

-...yes.

*he still without telling a word. Looks at you with love and smiles.

Y/N: Did I say something wrong?? [Blush, and feel embarrassed]

*he laughs

Steve: No, you didn't.

*there is a silence 

-Um... you want to go outside? Get some fresh air?

Y/N: Yes, why not...

*they take their jackets, put their shoes on. You unlocked the door, go outside and walk for long minutes. They sit on a bench in Central Park and admire the view of the lake.

[You look at the lake] I like this place... it's peaceful... [You're smiling] It's been a long time since I've been here. I used to sit and start drawing until I met someone... someone who asked me if I was hurt because I had sprained my wrist and was having trouble drawing.

Steve: And this someone is me. [He turns his head towards you with a smile] I remember that moment. You were beautiful in your blue dress...

*you're blushing and smiling

-And then you looked at me and didn't understand what was going on... You were shy at that time...

Y/N: Not anymore... [Looking at him with kindness]

*they looked at each other for a long time and started to get closer, their lips are only a few meters away

-Steve...