toriis & cherry blossoms | cole turner

We are on the 5th day of our trip in Kyoto with Cole and today, we’re visiting Fushimi Inari.

The sun is shining in the room, I feel Cole’s hand brushing my skin, mostly my arm, some kisses on my neck and his beard tickling it. I turn around and slowly open my eyes, Cole’s smiling at me and stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. I smile and peck his lips. 

“Good morning, beautiful” He whispers. 

“Good morning, honey” I say back. I kiss him passionately and straddle on him. He chuckles, grabs my ass and squeeze it. I chuckle and put my head on his chest. 

“You ready for today, sweetheart?” He slowly rubs my back with his fingers and I nod. He kisses the top of my head. I say I was ready for today’s journey but first, I needed to have sex with him. I feel extremely horny and I need him right now. 

I kiss him passionately, our tongue twisting in my mouth, which makes him hard. I could feel it on my stomach. He turned me, my back on the bed, my legs around his waist.

He kisses me on my neck, collarbone, between my breasts, taking one of my breast in his hand, massaging it, his thumb playing with my nipple. 

He licks my tit and looks at me before continuing to kiss further down until my pussy. He licks my clit, making me moan and grabbing the sheets. 

“Fuck!” I scream. I can control my thighs, closing them but Cole opens them again. He speeds his tongue on my clit and I close my eyes, bite my bottom lip. But then, he stops and crawls towards me, kissing me passionately. He thrusts in me, his body pressed against mine, feeling his warmth. He moves his hips in rhythm with me, slowly and tenderly.

“Ohhh, Cole.” I moan in his ear, biting slightly his earlobe. I grip his back with my nails and squeeze my eyes shut. 

“You like that, sweetie?” He says as he thrusts in me deeply and moves a little faster. I moan and grabs the sheets again. My pussy is soaking and I feel a lot of pleasure, I know I won’t last longer but I wanna enjoy this moment we share before I have my orgasm. 

“Yessss” As he fastens his movements, I start to feel my pussy tightening around his dick, I can’t control anything anymore. My thighs starting to shake. “Cole, I’m gonna…” 

“Let it out, my love…” As he whispers in my ears, I scream in pleasure and let my orgasm doing its effect. I heard him growl and a few moments later, cum inside me. Heavy breathing are melting the room, I drag my hand over his back and the back of his head, soothing him. 

After a few minutes of melting in each other’s arms, he pulls out and kisses me. 

“You good?” He asks me, rubbing the back of his hand on my cheek. I nod and peck his lips. “Let’s go to the shower.” He picks me up and leads us to the shower.

***

As we arrived at the sanctuary of Fushimi Inari, Cole got our tickets to go to the sanctuary and to hike the mount Inari. 

As he walks to take a look at the cherry trees, I start to feel unwell. I don’t wanna ruin this day, we organized it for a year and it’s not the moment to be sick. I take a pill to calm the nausea, and I walk to the cherry trees. 

“You good, sweetheart?” He looks at me concerned, rubbing my arm up and down.

“I'm good.” I nod and kiss him. 

“Can we do something before we start to hike the mountain ?” I nod, he takes his phone from his pocket. “A little selfie?” I chuckle and I come close to him, kissing him while he takes the photo. 

I look at him with pure love while he puts this photo on his lockscreen. After a few seconds, he looks at me and pecks my lips. 

As we begin our trek to Mount Inari, we are welcomed by two statues of foxes, called kitsune in japanese. I see Cole feeling so happy to be here today, there are a lot of flowers, but also tense because I can feel his hand sweating. 

We passed through some toriis, and as we climbed higher and higher, I started to be sick, so I drank more to avoid feeling dizzy. Cole takes his photos and takes some of me at the same time. He’s over the moon and I'm so happy to see him like this. 

We’re almost at the top of Mount Inari, when my legs start to shake. I stop in front of the last torii, try to catch my breath, and putting my hands on my knees. Cole stops next to me and puts a hand on my back. 

“You okay, sweetie?” He frowns and rubs my back. I shake my head and try to breathe.

“I need to sit…” He leads me to a bench. We both sit and he gives me water and something sweet to eat. “I’m sorry…” I sigh and lower my head. 

“Sweetheart, look at me.” He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him. “It’s not your fault, it’s okay to not feeling well. I won’t be mad for this, you know the most important thing for me is your health.” He pecks my lips and rubs my cheek with his thumb. 

We both look at the view in front of us. Cole holding my hand, looking at me when the sunset is coming, the last rays of sunlight illuminating my skin. I put my head on his shoulder, kissing his cheek and continue looking at the view of Kyoto. 

“Cole?” 

“Yes, sweetheart?” He says while he drags his hand over my arm. 

“How do you see us in a few years ?” As I ask this question, I can feel him smile. He kisses the top of my head, and rubbing my back up and down. 

“Well… I see us married, with some mini us, one or two. Living an amazing life, away from the big city and happy. We won’t be bothered by anyone, and we’ll take care of our little ones.” I hum and smile. 

“I can’t wait to be our wife, Cole.” 

“About that…” He kneels down on one knee, take a little box of his pocket, and open it. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands. 

“Cole…” 

“y/n, I love you so much, I can’t imagine my life without you. You’re my best friend, confident and mostly my girlfriend, you’ve been here for me like I was for you. When you asked me this question a few minutes ago, I was already thinking this with you. You mean everything to me, I love you for infinity and I wanna grow old with you. Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?” 

Tears are falling from my eyes, and all I can do is to nod, I can’t believe he’ll propose today. I drop my hands and chuckle. 

“I need you to say it, my love.” He says chuckling and still holding the little box.

“Yes, I will marry you, Cole Turner.” I stand up and he does it too. He puts the ring on my finger, I put my arms around me, he spins me around before putting me down and kissing me passionately. A draft blows over us, causing cherry blossoms petals to fall onto our faces. Everyone is cheering and applauding us, we laugh and continue to melt into each other’s arms. 

“Should we go to the top of the mountain?” He asks, scrunching his nose. I chuckle and shake my head. 

“I think we have the most amazing view here.” I kiss him passionately and put my forehead on his.

During the rest of our stay, we visited Nara, where deers roam around the park freely and don’t fear us, we can caress them without any problem. Unfortunately, Cole bought them some biscuits and the poor thing had his bag eaten. We laughed a lot and I bought him a new bag. We also visited Nijo Castle, for our last day in Japan. Everything was beautiful, Cole took a flower from the garden and put it behind my ear. 

We spent our last night in our hotel, lying in our bed, thinking about the plan for our wedding, who to invite, where to do our reception, everything. We slept in each other arms, dreaming about our future. 

The day of departure has arrived, nostalgia is setting in, but we know we'll be leaving with some wonderful memories and a marvelous proposal from my love. After a long flight, we finally arrived at home, and we could live our happily ever after. Who knows, maybe we’ll have our wedding in Japan with our mini us.