broken | johnny storm

I’m alone, he broke up with me… 
I can’t believe he did that to me… 
I’m in my bed, crying hard because all I want is him, but he’s always thinking about HER. Frankie. Frankie. Frankie. 
I saw something different when we were on a mission in Germany, he was like a dog, drooling when he saw her. UGHHH. Maybe I wasn’t good for him after all… 
I cry until I fall asleep. I miss him so much right now. He’s not here to warm me and cuddle, not here to comfort me when I feel bad, not here to do a pillow fight, not here to have sex with me in the shower, in the kitchen, on the couch, or on the bed. No, he’s not here anymore… 
I open my eyes and look at the ceiling. I can’t sleep at all without thinking he’s having sex with HER. I don’t wanna pronounce her name anymore. She disgusts me. 

All I wanted with Johnny was to get married, have a baby, live happily… 
I feel a knot in my stomach. I put my hand on my mouth, run into the bathroom and throw up. After this long and exhausting session, I lean against the wall and sigh. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and sniff. 
After a few minutes, I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I look like a freaking zombie. 
I hear my phone ringing. It was Johnny. I decline the call and block his number. I don’t wanna see him again. He breaks my heart. 
I take a shower and put my head on the wall, letting the water fall on me. After that, I decided to go into the kitchen, take some fruits, cut them, and put them in a bowl. I turn on the TV and watch one of my favorite movies. I cry when there’s a baby who is smiling and babbling. After a few minutes, I doze off with a slice of an apple in my hand. 

I’ve been awakened by the ringtone of my phone. I rub my eyes and look at the missing calls I had. It was Susan, she’s always a sweet girl with me, even when Johnny was bothering his sister. I couldn’t talk to her because I knew she was going to tell Johnny after, and I didn't want that. So I block Sue, Reed, and Ben to avoid their talks about how sorry they are for me. 
I think I have to cut ties with them. It sucks but I don’t want anything that reminds me of him. It hurts too much… 

I look at my calendar on the fridge and remember I should have had my period one month ago. I should have them today but nothing. 
Oh my god. That’s why I felt nauseous. I’m pregnant. 
I go into my bathroom and take the test I have in my cupboard. Susan bought me a pack when one day I was late. 
I took the pregnancy test and waited fifteen minutes. It was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I was pacing back and forth, thinking about the worst that could happen if I’m pregnant. I’m not ready to be a mother and I don’t want my baby to be without a paternal figure. I can’t do this. 

Fifteen minutes have passed and I look at the pregnancy test: 

PREGNANT

I sigh, sit on the floor with the pregnancy test, and cry. He knocked me up. Well done Johnny. 

***

I’m at my doctor’s appointment. I’m lying and my doctor’s friend, Rose, is telling me to pull my shirt up to look at my belly. It’s slowly revealing a bump. She puts the gel on my belly and looks at the screen. 
“It looks like you’re ten weeks pregnant, sweetheart.” She turns her head and looks at me. I was crying and sniffing. “You okay?” She says when she rubs my arm with a worried look.
“I’m not ready for this…” 
“You can do this, you’re strong y/n. Look at your baby.” She turns the screen and I look at it. 
“Where’s the baby?” I said when I was wiping my tears. 
“Just over here..” She says with a soft voice and points to the little bean. She makes me listen to its little heartbeat. I gasp. 
“It’s so tiny. It looks like a peanut. And its heartbeat is fast.” We both chuckle and she prints the ultrasound. I clean the gel on my bump and put my hands on my belly. 
“Hey, little peanut… It’s Mommy…” I whispered while I was stroking the top of my belly. 
“Here you go, sweetheart. If you need anything, you can call me or text me, and I’ll answer you.” She says when she gives me the ultrasound. 
“Thank you…”