Johnny Storm

*SUMMARY*

After their triumph victory over Victor Von Doom, Johnny's sister Susan married Reed, and Johnny still hasn't found a woman to win over. Maybe he'll find the woman of his dreams one day? In this story, you were hired as the secretary of the Fantastic Four.

*That's it! You're on your first day with the Fantastic Four, you can't believe your eyes, and you're in front of the Baxter Building, and you are happily welcomed by Susan Storm.

Susan: Welcome to the Baxter Building Y/N Y/L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you...

Y/N: Me as well... (*you sketch a smile)

Susan: Let's take a tour of the premises, shall we?

Y/N: I'm in.

Susan: Well, let's go! (*with excitement)

*you take the elevator to go to the top floor

Susan: So, you are a big fan of us, right?

Y/N: Yes, I know you very well, you are a remarkable person...

Susan: Thanks, I appreciate!! (*with shyness and giggles)

- We arrived!!!

*you were impressed with the size of the top floor, she was showing you everything that had to be done to manage their situations. Since you were having trouble remembering, she left you post-it notes to remind you (how thoughtful...)

Susan: Let's go meet the team, are you ready?

*You nod

- Let's go!

*You walk down a long hallway until you see Ben, who was making breakfast with Alicia

- Hey Ben!

Ben: Hello Sue! How you doing?

Susan: Great, thanks! Um... let me introduce you Y/N who's gonna be our secretary...

*you greet him, he does the same

Y/N: Hi!!

Ben: Welcome to the team!!!

Y/N: Thanks, it means a lot for me... (*you blush)

Ben: Don't worry, it's like you're part of the family now. Oh, by the way, if Mr. Sensitivity ever bothers you, I'll take care of him! (*laugh)

*Susan rolls her eyes to avoid hearing his nonsense. You hear a door close and you see Johnny, Susan's brother, who you find very cute.

- Here, when speak of the devil!

*He arrives shirtless with a towel around his hips

Johnny: Hey Sue, couldn't you ask you dear husband to park his car somewhere else because I'm afraid he'll scratch the (*he stopped talking) paint.

*he was bewitched by your presence. A silence is imposed in the room

Susan: Sure... I won't forget. By the way, Johnny, this is Y/N, she's gonna be our secretary.

Johnny: Hi...

Y/N: Hi... (*you blush in front of him)

*Reed arrives a few minutes after Johnny says hello

Reed: Well, if it isn't our new recruit... Reed Richards, nice to meet you

*you shake his hand, Susan laughs

- What?

Susan: Nothing...

*you leave to continue the visit but Johnny is in front of the passage and you decide to move to pass, you feel his heat and you rush towards Susan. Johnny doesn't take his eyes off you.

Ben: She's beautiful, right?

*He stays focused on you

Johnny: Huh?

*Ben turns to him and sees that Johnny has something

Ben: Johnny, don't start hitting on her... She won't be one of your toys!

*Johnny turn around

Johnny: Don't worry about that... I wasn't planning on doing much...

*He gives a big smile because he lied.
He goes to his room to change, and joins Reed in the laboratory.

- Reed! I need your help!

Reed: About what? Don't ask me to pay your bills because I have to keep money aside.

Johnny: No, it's not about that...

*He lowers his head as if he were sad

Reed: Hey, what's going on?

Johnny: I think... I fell in love...

Reed: With our secretary?

Johnny: How do you know?!

Reed: I know because you kept staring at her...

*Johnny sighs

- Look, if you want to try something with her, do it! But don't give up on her like all the others you've had.

*he quits Johnny to work on a project. Johnny seems to be in his thoughts and decides to go on the balcony to forget. After Susan finishes giving you a tour of the floor a few hours later because it was huge, she offers you a place to stay at the Baxter Building, which you gladly accept because you weren't living here, you were staying with a friend who had taken you in and who needed to sell her apartment so she could live with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, you didn't have enough money to take over her apartment. You thank her and she leaves. As for you, you look out the window and see a pensive Johnny, which you found surprising for a guy like him. You decide to join him. He didn't feel you presence.

Y/N: Get some fresh air?

*he didn't answer
- I don't want to bother you, but you dropped this...

*he looks at you and takes his phone back

Johnny: Oh, um, thanks

Y/N: You're welcome...

*you're shivering with cold. He notices it and passes you his jacket which was quite warm.

- Oh, thanks...

*you both stand in front of the magnificent view of New York; you hum a song you particularly like, he looks at you with love. He knows that song and hums the rest. You look at him with amazement.

Johnny: How do you know that song?

Y/N: My mother sang it to me when I was little, she told me that if I sang this song, I would find my soulmate...

*he smiles

- It's late... I'm going to bed, thanks for the jacket

*you take it off and hand it to him

Johnny: You can keep it... I won't need it.

*you blush

Y/N: Thanks...

*you leave the balcony with a big smile and place his jacket against you.

Johnny: Um, is it okay if we go to a restaurant tomorrow? (*he's doing a weird face)

Y/N: Yeah, sure, see you tomorrow... (*you go)

*Johnny turns around and congratulates himself. You go to sleep with his jacket next to you.

I enjoyed writing the beginning of this story about Johnny, I hope you like it... 💙