forever yours | andy barber

I walk in the streets, looking at the window displays and try to find some clothes, my bump is growing day by day. I rub my belly and stop in front of a baby store. I slowly open the door and enter, looking at the maternity clothes. 

The onesies are just so cute, I wipe the tear and take two onesies, I continue to walk into the store and take some clothes. I go to the checkout, pay, give a tip to the cashier and leave the store. 

I was walking to my studio when I see the one who I loved so much but decided to stay for his family. He’s with his son, Jacob, he’s such an amazing and sweet boy. I met him at Andy’s office, he really looks like him.

I shake my head and walk to my studio, I open the door, put the bags on the floor, close the door behind me and sigh. I just wanna see Andy and talk to him but I know he forgot me and moved on. 

I go to my bathroom and try my outfits. I look at myself in the mirror and put my hand on my bump. I can feel her kicking, I chuckle and rub my bump. Yes, it’s a girl, Andy always loved to have a daughter and yeah, it’s Andy’s baby. 

“I know baby… I know…” I sigh, turn off the lights of the bathroom and go to bed. I put the sheets on me, and stare at the ceiling. I should tell Andy about the baby but will he want to see me?  

I close my eyes until I heard a knock at my door, I sit up and walk to the door. I open and Jacob was there. 

“Jacob, wha…” I put my cardigan around me and let him in. “What are you doing here?” 

“I wanted to see you, I really miss you y/n…” 

“Jacob, do you realize that your father must be looking for you right now? What will he say if he sees you here?” I sigh and rub my forehead. My cardigan don’t hide my bump anymore, Jacob looks at me with big eyes. 

“y/n, are you pregnant?” I quickly hide my bump and turn around. Jacob comes in front of me, I look on the floor. “y/n, is that what I think it is?” 

“Yes…” I sigh. “Yes, I’m pregnant…” I scratch the back of my hand. 

“y/n, that’s amazing!” Jacob smiles at me, he takes my hands and I look up at him with tears in my eyes. But I don’t smile back, I sniffle and sob because he doesn’t know anything.

“You’re not happy?” Jacob looks at me concerned. 

“I don’t know… Your father is still with your mom and I live alone here. I still love your father, I really do, but he chose her over me…” Jacob grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. He passes me some tissues and I take one to wipe my tears. 

“He didn’t tell you?” 

“Tell me what?” I sniffle and look at him with puffy eyes.

“Mom knew about you and Dad and decided to blackmail him. He didn’t wanna hurt you, so he chose her to save you, he really misses you and I miss you too y/n.” 

“Then why he doesn’t come see me?” 

“He really wants but he can’t because of Mom…” He sighs and rubs my back up and down. 

“Yeah, right…” I sigh. 

“I should come back to Dad, I’ll come back see you soon. Should I tell Dad about your pregnancy?” He stands up and go to the door.

“No, he doesn’t need to know…” 

“Why? You’re having his baby, right?” 

“How do you know?” I look at him stunned.