Colin Shea

*SUMMARY*

You are the neighbor in 6B, in front of Ally who know you since you are child. But she don't know that you move in Boston. You are single since your boyfriend left you because he wasn't ready to live with you and wanted to spend his life alone. Maybe you are going to find the love of your life in Boston...

*you take the remaining boxes that you were left on the landing last night. You can't carry them all. One of the boxes falls. Your neighbor in 6A comes out in his bathrobe to see what's going on...

Y/N: Shit! (*you put the boxes in the hallway and put your hand in your head in frustration. You try to pick up the objects that had fallen out of the box)

?? : Need some help?

*you stand up and see this lovely boy smiling

Y/N: I'm sorry for the noise (*you are confused, scratching your hair because you are embarrassed)

?? : It's okay... (*he laughs). Let me help you...

*he crouches down to pick up your things, puts them in the box, stands up and give you back your box

?? : Here you go...

Y/N: Thank you so much...

?? : So you're our new neighbor?

Y/N: Yeah, umm... I moved from Atlanta because of my boyfriend but also I come back to Boston to see a friend and work definitely here.

?? : Oh, what's her name? Maybe I know her...

Y/N: Ally...

?? : No way... You know Ally too?! You're Y/N!! (*he is surprised)

Y/N: Yeah, how do you know me?

?? : She told me a lot about you, you are friends since you have 5 years old. I don't know if she's in her apartment...

Y/N: Oh no... I want to make her a surprise... She don't know that I'm here.

?? : Oh okay... By the way I'm Colin... (*he shakes your hand)

Y/N: Nice to meet you Colin... (*you smile)

Colin: Want help unpacking your boxes? I'm changing and I'll be back in two minutes...

Y/N: If you don't mind, I'd like to.

Colin: I'll be right back...

*he runs into his apartment, you laugh. You are waiting until you see a blonde climbing the stairs.

Y/N: Ally?

*she looks at you, and is shocked to see you.

Ally: Y/N?!! Oh my god what are you doing here? (*she kisses you on the cheek)

Y/N: I moved here to definitely and stay here...

Ally: You are not with him anymore?

Y/N: No... he left me.

Ally: Oh... come here (*she hugs you to comfort you and strokes your back with her hand)

*Colin appears

Colin: I see you miss her...

Ally: Hi Colin...

Colin: Hi Ally, um Y/N... I'm going to start, you join me?

Y/N: Yeah sure, I'm coming.

Ally: Wait... how do you know each other?

Colin: We've just met before you arrived