Ari Levinson

*SUMMARY*

After Ari promises Kabede that he will return to Ethiopia, and he and his team have rescued tens of thousands of Ethiopian refugees, Ethan decides to recruit you for your foreign language skills, martial arts for all things close combat, and your ability to comfort scared refugees.

*You were given an appointment at Mossad headquarters to have your identities checked before leaving. During the journey, you meet the members of the group, you find Max who knew you for long years because you had made a risky mission and you had been wounded.

Max: HEY!! I missed you too much!!! (*he hugs you tightly)

Y/N: It's been a while... (*you smile at him when he hugs you)

Max: What are you doing here? (*surprised)

Y/N: I was recruited by Ethan to join your team... I see you're not alone in this mission, aren't you going to introduce me?

Max: Oh how rude of me, guys, this is Y/N, an old acquaintance...

*you tap him on the shoulder

- I'm just kidding, she's a golden friend, we can't lose her, and she's unique.

Rachel: Anyway, welcome to the team (*she shakes your hand) I won't be the only girl in the group anymore... (*she laughs while pointing at Sam, Max, and Jake), my name is Rachel.

Y/N: Nice to meet you.

(*you greet Jake and Sam who are very nice to you because Max spoke a lot about you, you spend a good moment with them until you see a beautiful dark-haired man with blue eyes coming towards you)

Rachel: What's going on Y/N?

Y/N: Who is this guy?

Rachel: It's our commander, Ari. He can be terrifying but he has a great heart... don't worry about that.

Ari: Are we talking about me?

Rachel, Max, Sam, Jake: No, not at all... (*they pretend they don't)

Ari: Make fun of me...

(*he's looking at you)

-So you are the new recruit? Nice to meet you I'm Ari...

Y/N: Y/N...

Ari: So, guys I have our new passports, we go to Ethiopia tomorrow...

(*he passes the passports to everyone and gives yours last)

-There you go...

Y/N: Thanks... (*you blush)

*Max taps you on the shoulder and makes flirty eyes to say you're into him... You laugh at his stupidity and tap him on the shoulder.

Ari: Okay, we're going to go around the table to check our identity in case of a problem with the security of the airport, we start with you, Sam... Name?

*Sam starts and succeeds, then comes Jake who has trouble with his last name, then it's Rachel's turn, and then comes your turn...

-Name.

Y/N: Jane Whiteman

Ari: Parents' names.

Y/N: Emily Gugheim and James Whiteman

Ari: Address.

Y/N: 245 Harlem Street, United States

Ari: Tell me about your boyfriend.

Y/N: Daniel Tyler. We were at Yale University together, we were married for 4 years before he died in a car accident.

Ari: Good work Y/N. You're up. (*he throws yours's and Max's passport)

*Max causes you to laugh out loud during his presentation, he starts doing an accent, and he succeeds

-Okay, that's enough for today... Departure tomorrow morning at 7 am at the airport.

*you start to go your own way...

-Y/N...

Y/N: Yes?

Ari: Can you stay with me for just a second?

Y/N: Sure. (*you tell Max that you join them after)

*he closes the door behind you

Ari: So you knew Max for a long time... You're not scared at all about what it's going to happen tomorrow? (*he sits at the table)

Y/N: No, not at all... I'm used to it so... no it's okay...

Ari: Okay... Max told me you were an orphan...

Y/N: Yeah, unfortunately... but I survived. My adoptive mother told me to stay strong, she educated me the most she can, and I discovered a lot of things thanks to her... (*you look down) She died 2 weeks ago...

Ari: I'm sorry...

Y/N: Don't apologize... She had a good life...

Ari: You know, if you want to talk about something which disturbs you, you can talk to us... We are a family here...

Y/N: Thanks... (*you smile and you try to hold back your tears)

Ari: See you tomorrow at the airport

Y/N: Bye... Ari?

Ari: Yeah?

Y/N: Thanks...

*he smiles and didn't say anything. You go join Max and the others in enjoying your last night before the big day.

Hey guys! Here is the beginning of the story with Ari... 

Have a good reading 🤍