Ransom Drysdale

*SUMMARY*

In this story, you will be the personal assistant nurse for the Thrombey family for the past few years, Harlan Thrombey in particular. Everyone in the family hates you because they think you're going to steal their money and you're Harlan's favorite. But does everyone really hate you?

*You arrive in front of this house that has terrified you for years, and you lock your car. You drive up to the front porch of the house and see Linda waving at you, you do the same, and you go inside the house. You are greeted by Fran.

Fran: Hello Y/N. (*she clears your stuff) How are you doing?

Y/N: I'm fine, thanks, Fran. Is Harlan in his office?

Fran: No he's with Hugh, they are in the garden. You can go and see them if you want. Do you want me to make you something?

Y/N: A coffee, please...

Fran: I'll take care of it, enjoy a bit before he makes you play GO.

*you go to the terrace, and you see them both, chatting, you don't hear what they say but you see them laughing and it makes you happy. Fran brings you your coffee and you enjoy the view of the garden which was huge, you sat on the bench and you seemed to be in your own world until Harlan and Ransom see you and come to you.

Harlan: What a pleasure to see you Y/N

Y/N: Hello Harlan, Ransom...

Ransom: Y/N... (*he doesn't look at you when he says hello)

*you see him blush, he clears his throat. You smile

-See you later grandpa?

Harlan: I'll meet you in my office in an hour to finalize your book.

Ransom: See you later Grandpa... (*he starts to leave)

Harlan: Don't forget the paper you dropped...

*he is embarrassed while picking up his paper, and he starts walking quickly towards the house. You laugh at his reaction.

-Are you ready?

Y/N: I'll get my briefcase and be right there...

Harlan: I'll be in the same place where we are playing GO

*you rush to the house, and you look for your briefcase but you can't find it... you start to panic...

Ransom: Is this what you're looking for?

*you turn around and he holds out your briefcase, you try to grab it but Ransom plays with you, he moves his arm back to avoid you grabbing it.

Y/N: Ransom, give me my briefcase... (*you smile because he knows you don't like it)

Ransom: Catch if you dare...

*you start to try to catch it, Ransom laughs. You give up after a few minutes

Y/N: Ok you won, what do you want in return?

Ransom: That you read this... but not right away... you'll read it when you're with Grandpa...

*he hands you the paper he dropped when you were outside.

Y/N: What is it?

Ransom: You'll see, curious girl... (*he giggles)

Y/N: don't call me like that...

Ransom: Meet me in 2 hours at the tree... (*he whispers)