dangerous mission | steve rogers

“Nat, where’s y/n?” Steve was running through the fight, trying to hear Natasha in his earpiece. 
“She was inside the basement, but now she doesn’t answer.” Natasha fights a guard while she answers Steve. He stops running and starts to think about the worst. 
“y/n? where are you?” No answer. 
“Last time I heard her, was when she went in the basement to find the scepter” Thor answers through the earpiece. 

Steve runs through the entrance of the basement. He sees blood, he touches the snow which is covered by the blood. 
“Tony, can you analyze this?” Tony lands and analyzes the blood. 
“Jarvis.”
“The blood is from y/n…” Jarvis answered. Tony looks at Steve who’s worrying. He puts his hand on his shoulder. “We’ll find her Steve.” 
Steve finds her earpiece in the snow. That’s why anybody can’t have an answer from her. 
“Ready?” Steve puts his shield in front of him. 
“Let’s go find y/n.” Tony opens the door of the basement and it was dark. Tony turns on the lights of his armor and exits of his armor. 

“God y/n, where are you?” Steve starts to be mad until he heard a cling that was made by a metal object.
“Did you hear that, Tony?” 
“Yeah, she’s maybe not far.” The cling continues again and louder. Tony looks at the blood on the floor and they both follow it until they saw y/n lying on the floor with the metal object in her hand which was the scepter and she continues to hit to be heard. 
“Oh my god…” Steve approaches her and Tony puts pressure on her wound. “y/n, y/n. It’s me.” He puts his hand on her cheek. 
“Steve…  I… I…” She stutters. 
“Shshshhshhh, it’s okay. I’m here, I’m here…” She rubs her cheek. 
“Steve, we have to take her in the Quinjet… She’s losing a lot of blood…” 
“No. Let me… Take the scepter and go…” She breathes hard. 
“I’m not going anywhere without you.” He picks her up like a bride and goes to the Quinjet. 
“Natasha, I take y/n to the Quinjet. Join me there, we have the scepter.” Steve runs with y/n in his arms. 

Everyone gets back to the Quinjet and Steve puts y/n on the table. She groans and closes her eyes. 
“I’m sorry…” He puts his hand on her forehead. “Bruce… Is she okay? She can be saved right?” 
“Yeah, I can save her.” Bruce looks at y/n’s wound and starts to heal her. 

After a risky mission, everyone goes back to the compound. y/n was taken for an operation and they put her in her bedroom with a nurse, in the compound. Bruce comes back to give Tony and Steve some news. 
They both stand up from the couch.
“How is she?” Steve fidgets his hands.
“She’s safe, we arrived on time. She lost a lot of blood but she’s okay. She’s in her room if you want.” Bruce goes back to his lab. 
“Go see her, I’ll go after…” 
“Thank you, Tony.” 

Steve goes to see y/n in her bedroom. She was asleep, her face was pale. He sits next to her and takes her hand.
“Hey y/n…” He holds her hand and rubs it. “I’m sorry about what happened, it’s all my fault. I should have come with you…” 
“I don’t know if you can hear me but, I never said that to you. I love you y/n.” Her eyes were still closed.
“You’re the most beautiful person I ever met in my life, you’re the one who takes care of me when I feel bad. You’re so kind to me. I don’t know how I’ll survive if you weren’t there. I’m in love with you y/n and if you don’t love me when you’ll wake up, it’s okay we can stay friends.” 
He leans against the back of his chair and sighs. “I just don’t wanna lose you y/n.” 

Tony was here, watching the scene, leaning against the wall. 
“I know you’re here Tony…” He turns his head to see Tony. 
“I know you’re in love with her. I know that since you met her the first time we started to be the Avengers.” 
“She means a lot to me Tony… and she was always there for me…” 
“I know Steve, I know…” He pats his shoulder. “I go back with Bruce…” 
“Okay…” Tony goes to join Bruce in the lab.

 Steve puts his head on her chest and cries. “I’m sorry y/n…” He feels a hand on his head. 

“I forgive you Steve…” he heard a weak voice and lifts his head to see y/n awake and smiling lightly. He hugs her and she puts her hands on his back and rubs it. 

“I love you too Steve…” Her head was on his shoulder until he pulls back.  
“You heard everything?” She nodded and cupped his cheeks with her hands. 
“I thought you weren’t in love with me, I thought I was just your friend.” 
“You’re more than that y/n. I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.” 
A tear rolls down her cheek and he kisses her softly. 
“I accept…” She chuckles and she cuddles him. 

“How do you feel?” He strokes her cheek. 
“Sore and tired…” She chuckles weakly
“You should rest… I’ll come back later.” He kisses her forehead and starts to go away, but she grabs her wrist. 
“Where are you going?” 
“I let you sleep.” 
“No, I want you to stay…Please…” 
“Okay, I stay with you…” He lies next to her, wraps his arms around her waist, and kisses her temple.
“Sleep well, my love…” She was already asleep and he kisses her before he falls asleep.