hurt | ari levinson

After a successful day, y/n decides to go to the beach during the night and she sits on the sand. She was overthinking a lot, the day to save refugees was hard and they were all tired. She breathes slowly to calm her anxiety. Ari was looking at her from his window bedroom, he was worried about her. He decides to go see her and he approaches her slowly. 

“You alright ?” He kneels to her level and touches her shoulder. 
“Yeah, yeah it’s okay.” She cried, and she wipes her tears. He sits next to her, and he hands out a cigarette to her, but she declines.
“What’s wrong? I don’t like to see you like this…” She doesn’t look at him, she was watching the sea, and she didn’t want to worry him.  
“It’s alright, don’t worry.” Her hands were shaking and Ari notices it. He takes her hands and holds them.  
“y/n, talk to me. You know I’m not gonna judge you.” He rubs one of her hands. “What’s going on?” 

She was scared of telling him. She didn’t wanna be the weakness of the mission, she didn’t wanna go back home.
She lowers her head and starts to cry. “I’m pregnant Ari…” 
“Who’s the father?” 
“I shouldn’t have told you…” She stands up quickly and starts to go back to the resort but Ari grabs her wrist. 
“y/n tell me.” 
“Why, why do you wanna know that? I was thinking of aborting…” She turns around to avoid looking at him but Ari grabs her arm and pulls her to him.
“y/n, stop. I just wanna know because I care about you…” 

Before she could answer, she receives a bullet in her chest. She put her hand on her chest and pull back her shoulder to see the blood. Ari picks her up like a bride before she could fall on the sand, and runs through the resort. He puts her on his bed. 
“SAMMY!!” He yells before looking back at y/n and covering his hand on her chest to maintain the pressure. “Hold on y/n, it’s gonna be okay.” His hands were shaking because he didn’t wanna lose you. After his divorce from his wife, he felt something for y/n and they became very close during the mission. 
“Ari… I-I…” She stutters.
“Shhshshh, don’t say anything, Sammy is gonna be here…” He whispers until he sees the team running through Ari’s bedroom.

“What happened?!” Sammy approaches Ari and y/n. 
“She has been shot by someone, we didn’t see his face.” His hands were still on her chest but Sammy removes his hands to see the damage. 
“She can be saved, I just need my first aid kit. Rachel, can you go find it?” 
“On my way!” Rachel goes into Sammy’s bedroom.
“I’m gonna shoot him between his fucking eyes…” Max starts to go outside to take his sniper and go kill the person who shot y/n but Jake stops him.
“It’s too late Max, he’s probably gone…” He couldn’t finish his word when a second shot has been fired, and everyone lies on the ground, except Ari and Sammy who protects y/n.
“You were saying, Jake?” He stands up and he and Jake both go to the rooftop to locate the shooter and shoot him. 

Rachel came back with the first aid kit and gives it to Sammy, who starts to remove the bullet. She screams in pain, and Ari tries to calm her and comfort her. But instead, she cries. Ari strokes her hair and kisses her forehead. He was holding her hand all the time. Sammy finally removes the bullet and put the bandage on her. 
“She needs to rest Ari…” 
Max and Jake came back. “We finally killed him…”

Sammy told everyone except Ari to leave y/n alone and let her rest. She was weak, pale, and sweating. Ari changes her clothes and puts a cold towel on her forehead. He stays close to her.

“I’m sorry y/n, this is my fault. I just wanted to know who was the father of this… baby.” He kisses the palm of her hand.
“She’s pregnant?” Sammy was leaning against the wall. 
“Yeah, before she’s been shot, she told me she was pregnant, I just wanted to know who the father was…” 
“She’ll be okay, the bullet didn’t touch her stomach. Don’t worry Ari…” He pats his shoulder. 

The night passed and Ari stays with her, he sleeps next to her, his hand on her stomach and his face next to her. 
y/n lets out a groan before she opens her eyes and looks at the ceiling. She looks at her clothes, no blood. For her, it was just a nightmare, but she turns her head and sees Ari sleeping next to her. 
She tries to sit slowly but the pain was too strong, and she sees Ari’s hand on her belly. She shed a tear because she was scared to tell him he was the father. She thought he wouldn’t want this child, but she was wrong. He really cares about her. She moves slowly Ari’s hand, but his eyes open slowly when he feels a hand on his. 

“y/n ?”
“Hi…” 
“Thank god, you’re awake.” He hugs her gently. “I thought I lost you…” 
“No, I’m here Ari, I’m here.” She rubs his back. 
“How do you feel?” He cups her cheeks in his hands. 
“Sore, but I’m okay.” She looks down and put her hand on her belly. “Did I-”
“No, you didn’t lose the baby…” He puts his hands on her little baby bump. 
“Ari…” 
“Sorry…” He puts his hands up but y/n puts his hands back on her belly. He looks at her confused. 
“No Ari…” She holds his hands.
“Why? I’m confused right now.” 
“Ari, it’s yours.” 
His eyes were wide open “What?” 
“It’s yours. You’re my only love.” 
He strokes her belly before he looks at her again. “I’m gonna be a father?” 
She nods and she shed a tear. He wipes her tears and kisses her softly. “I love you y/n.” 
“I love you too Ari.” She puts her forehead on his. 
He lifts her shirt up and puts his head on her belly. She chuckles “What are you doing?” 
“Just wanna feel the baby.” She strokes his long hair. “Hi, little one. It’s me, it’s your daddy. I’m sorry if your mother was injured. It’s all my fault.” He kisses her belly several times. “I’m sorry.” 
“Ari, that’s not your fault… I wasn’t careful.” 
“But I’m still sorry.” 
“Stop apologizing, it’s not your fault.” She continues to stroke his hair. 

He kisses her passionately. “No more mission…” 
“No Ari, we have to rescue the other refugees…” She shakes her head.
“It became too dangerous for you. I call Ethan tomorrow and you go back to Jerusalem.” 
She sighs and nods “But call me tomorrow, okay?” 
“Okay.” He pecks her lips. 
“You promise?” 
“I promise” He cups her head in his hands and kisses her.

*** 
2 months later, Ari was still in Sudan. y/n came back to Jerusalem and was waiting for his return. 
“Hey honey, how are my beautiful girl?”
“I’m okay, Ari. Don’t worry, we are fine.” She rubs her belly and lies on her bed. 
“Can you pass me, my little baby?” She can feel his smirk behind the phone. “I wanna talk to the baby.” She puts the phone on her baby “You can talk Ari, the baby hears you…” 
“Hey little one, it’s daddy. I come back tomorrow, don’t let your mommy do hard work, and let her sleep a little.” 
She feels a kick and she gasps. 
“What, are you okay?” 
“Yeah, the baby kicks. She misses you.” She chuckles. 
“She? Is it a girl?” She can hear Ari who was shocked. 
“It’s a girl, Ari.” She laughs. “I wish you were here right now…” She didn’t hear anything behind the phone. “Ari?” She hears a knock at the door, opens the door, and sees Ari in front of the door. She chuckles and he kisses her passionately. He closes the door with his foot and puts his hands on her baby bump. “It’s a girl?” 
She nodded and he kneels at the level of her belly, puts his hands on it, and talked to her. “Hey, it’s daddy.” He feels the kick of her daughter. She gasps and chuckles. 
“Did you feel it?” He was shocked. He was waiting for this a long time, and now he felt it, the first kick of her daughter. He stands up, picks her up, and puts her on the couch. 
“Don’t do anything, I do the dinner.” She stopped him but he takes her hand. “Rest my love.” 
She lies on the couch and rests. She didn’t think that Ari would be so protective after what happened in Sudan, she thought he would be more concentrated on the mission but he was concentrated on the evolution of the pregnancy and on the mission. He was a hero to her. Ari feels the same for her, she saved a lot of lives in Sudan. They were both heroes.