Prologue/The Girls on the Bridge (Rewrite)

3rd Person POV
Scene: Kuoh Academy
"We see the students of Kuoh Academy walking towards the school as they were chatting while walking with each other. But they were interrupted from their conversation when they heard a girl who squealed out loud. They all turned towards the girl who squealed loudly and the direction she was looking at and they all saw the Shy Prince of Kuoh, Y/N Hyoudou as he was walking towards the school."
Girl 1: It's, Y/N-sama! He's coming!
Girl 2: Y/N-sama, notice me!
Girl 3: *sighs lovingly* Y/N-sama! Marry me!
Girl 1 & 2: *to Girl 3* What are you talking about he's going to be marrying me! *to each other* You?! He's going to be marrying me! *the 3 girls argued with each other*
"Y/N blushes lightly and waves shyly at them, as they all squealed at him and they stopped arguing."
Boy 2: *laughs* Y/N-san is still as popular with the girls as ever.
Boy 1: Yeah, but he's still shy around them. I hope that he gets over his shyness.

(A/N: Everyone in Kuoh Academy likes Y/N, the only people who dislike Y/N is Matsuda and Motohama, while Issei often gets mad at the 2, because they always gives his twin a hard time. But they didn't know that Y/N, knows different martial arts)

"Y/N then nears the school and he shyly waves towards the girls as they all squealed at how cute he looks when he's shy. Y/N waves at the boys as they nodded at him as he enters the school. He then saw his brother with Matsuda and Motohama as they were heading behind the Kendo Club. Y/N sighs and went towards the Kendo Club and he knocks on the door of the Kendo Club as Katase answers it."
Katase: *blushes lightly* Oh, Y/N-sama! What are you doing here?
Y/N: *blushing lightly* Hey, Katase-san, um, I saw my brother with his perverted friends going behind the Kendo Club and they were holding a drill...
Katase: *blushes more* Really?! Thank you for telling us, Y/N-sama. *to the other Kendo Club members* Come on, girls!
We have some perverts to beat up!
Kendo Club: Yeah!
"They then went to beat up the Perverted Trio as Y/N went towards his only girl  friends, the Student Council."
Sona: *notices that Y/N is coming towards them and she blushes lightly* Y/N-kun is coming here!
"Both Sona and Tsubaki were blushing when they saw Y/N nearing them as the 2 quickly recomposed themselves as the other members of the Student Council just laughed at them crushing on the Shy Prince of Kuoh. Y/N then arrives near them as he greets them and they greet him back."
Y/N: Hey, girls.
Student Council: Hello, Y/N-san/Y/N-kun
Y/N: Are you girls ready to watch a show?
Sona: *blushing lightly* The usual?
Y/N: *nods* The usual.
"Then they all heard screaming and they all saw the Kendo Club chasing the Perverted Trio as they try to hit them with their shinais. Y/N and the Student Council girls just laughed at Issei and his perverted friends getting beaten up by the members of the Kendo Club. Both Sona and Tsubaki were blushing when they heard him laughing."
Momo: *to Y/N* I'm curious if he is really your brother.
Reya: Is he really your brother, Y/N-sama?
Y/N: I ask myself that question everyday, but even if he is a pervert, he's still my brother. I'll still care for him even if he is perverted, but I think that I have to go and help him now.
Tsubasa: Well you better do it quick, cause I think that he'll probably have some broken bones after this.
Y/N: Right! I'll see you girls later. Bye! *runs to help his brother*
Reya: *giggles* He's definitely a good friend to be around.
Sona/Tsubaki: *blushing* Y-yeah he is...
Momo: *teasingly to the 2* And he might be an even better boyfriend~
"When she said that both Sona and Tsubaki blushed more red. The 2 then looked towards Momo."
Sona & Tsubaki: *blushing deeply* Momo!
Ruruko: Aww, Kai-chou and Seto Kai-chou have a crush on Y/N-sama.
Reya: I'm sure that you 3 will become a cute couple.
Tsubaki: *blushing* Ruruko! Reya!
Tsubasa: So will you 2 be competing for his affection?
Tsubaki: Me and Kai-chou have already talked about it and we decided that we will share him, but Kai-chou's the alpha.
Ruruko: I guess your right, since because of his nice attitude he'll definitely attract different girls that'll fall for him.
Momo: *to Sona* So, Kai-chou when are you going to challenge him to chess?
Sona: *blushes more at the thought of him beating her at chess and smiles at the thought of him becoming her fiance* Soon, Momo. I'll challenge him soon.
"Sona and Tsubaki then looked towards the direction of where Y/N went and they smiled at where he was, they then continued to watch over the incoming Student that were entering the school. Sona then remembers that she and Tsubaki need to meet with Rias and Akeno."
Sona: Tsubaki, let's go we still need to meet up with Rias and Akeno.
Tsubaki: *nods* Hai, Kai-chou.
Sona: *to Momo* Momo your in charge for now, until me and Tsubaki get back, okay?
Momo: *nods* Hai, Kai-chou.
"Sona and Tsubaki then left the other members of the Student Council as they went to meet with Rias and Akeno."