Stopping Kokabiel/Ultimatrix Vs Excalibur

Scene: Kuoh Academy, Entrance
"We see Y/N and the others as they were standing by the entrance to the school as the other members of the Student Council were also there."
Saji: So, Kokabiel is planning on starting a war and using our school to lure out Sirzechs-sama and Leviathan-sama?
Issei: Yep, but he's going to be taken down by me and my brother.
Saji: And how do you guys plan on doing that?
Y/N: If he hits hard, then we hit much harder, Humungousaur style.
Sona: We need to make a barrier around the school, so that the humans living around here don't get caught in the crossfire.
Y/N: Leave the barrier to me, Honey. *activates his Ultimatrix as Diamondhead's hologram appears* It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he then transforms into Diamondhead*

Diamondhead: Diamondhead! *hits the ground creating a large barrier out of taydenite around him and the entire school*

Scene Change: Inside of Kuoh Academy
"Kokabiel is sitting on his throne as he saw the barrier surrounding the entire school as he was grinning like the madman that he is."
Kokabiel: 'So that kid is getting serious. This just makes me want to kill him even more. It will be a great way to show just how powerful I am to Azazel and the other factions.'

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, Entrance
"Diamondhead just finished making the barrier as he then changed back to his normal self."
Y/N: There, it's now done.
Kiba: I kinda forgot that you can do stuff like this.
Issei: That's my brother for you. He always surprises everyone with the things that he can do.
Rias: All that's left now is to deal with Kokabiel and his allies.
Sona: *to Rias* Rias, we still have time. Call your brother.
Rias: *shakes her head sideways* In that case, shouldn't you call your sister?
Sona: You know that I can't do that. You know my sister Rias, if I call her and she comes here, then that would spell another war just like what Kokabiel wanted. I'm sure that your brother loves you dearly. Sirzechs-sama will surely act. So please...
Akeno: I've already contacted Sirzechs-sama.
Rias: Akeno?! I didn't asked you to do that!
Akeno: Rias, although I fully understand that you do not wish to cause trouble for your brother, our enemy is one of the leaders of the Fallen Angels.
Raynare: I've also called my, Kalawarner's and Mittelt's father. He'll come here as well. He doesn't agree with Kokabiel's actions, so he will come here with another person who is his bodyguard.
Rias: You called Azazel, too, Raynare?
Raynare: Rias, this enemy is out of your league. Even if we do have the wielder of the strongest Sacred Gear in existence on our side, we still don't have enough battle experience to combat someone of that caliber. Even though, Honey has a lot of transformations that he could use against Kokabiel and his allies that might turn the tides in this battle...
Akeno: *to Rias* Let's take the Satan's and Azazel's helping hands. *Rias sighs in defeat as Y/N approaches the two* I appreciate your approval, Buchou. Sirzechs-sama's reinforcements should arrive in about an hour.
Rias: Good grief! Always one step ahead of me, aren't you?
Akeno: I learned from the best.
Raynare: Our father and his bodyguard should come in about an hour as well. For the meantime we must distract Kokabiel.
Y/N: So, we have about an hour before Sirzechs-sama along with Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt's father and his bodyguard arrive? That's plenty of time for me and Issei to pummel Kokabiel's elf face. *looks at Skurd as he looks back at him* Skurd, we might need to use our heavy hitting combinations today.
Skurd: *nods* Right, you are dear boy. *to Rias and the others* But, there's also another person coming here.
Rias and Sona: Who Skurd?
Skurd: Who is Y/N's other familiar?
Rias, Sona, Akeno, Tsubaki and Raynare: *realizes as their eyes widened* That's!
"A magic circle appears next to Y/N as Tiamat in her human form comes out of it."
Tiamat: I'm here, Master.
Y/N: Thank you for coming here, Tiamat.
Tiamat: So, who are we dealing with, Master?
Y/N: A cocained out Elf Fairy Reject.
Tiamat: Kokabiel? *Y/N nods* So, that warmonger is still alive? I thought that he would die of overdose from all of the cocaine that he's sniffing.
Y/N: Yeah, tough luck, but we can easily deal with him.
Tiamat: *nods* Right you are, Master.
Y/N: *to the others* Everyone ready?! *they all nodded* Then, let's go!
"They all headed inside of the school."