Meeting the Archangels/Faction Meeting Begins

Scene: Shrine
"We see Y/N, Issei, Akeno, Michael and Gabriel as they were inside of the shrine."
Issei: 'This guy's the leader of the angels and the one who is currently overseeing heaven. He's a real big shot, right? So, why's he...'
Y/N: 'So, this guy is Lord Michael, the leader of the angels... I wonder how Grandma and Grandpa are doing in heaven? I'll just ask him and Lady Gabriel later.'
"Issei then felt his whole body tingling as Y/N only felt a light tickle, but Skurd felt something very familiar."
Issei: 'My whole body's tingling. No, it's not from him or from his sister.'
Y/N: 'What was that energy that I just felt?'
Skurd: *comes out of Y/N's left sleeve as he went up to Y/N's left shoulder* Y/N! I felt a very familiar aura!
Y/N: What? What familiar aura, Skurd?
Skurd: It's one of the very few weapons that Ben had use before.
Y/N: *his eyes widened* Really?
"Then, two golden lights appeared in front of Y/N, Issei, Akeno, Michael and Gabriel. The golden lights then died down and revealed two weapons that made Y/N and Issei a little surprised to see them."
Michael: Hyoudou Y/N-kun and Hyoudou Issei-kun.
Issei: Y-Yes?
Y/N: What is it?
Gabriel: These are the Dragon Slayer, a sword meant for killing dragons, Ascalon. And the sword of the legendary knight that protected Heaven with all his might, George, and also the sword wielded by the strongest individual to ever walk this Earth and also the first person to ever wield the Ultimatrix, Ben Tennyson and this weapon is called the "Sword of Ascalon." Made from a very mysterious material that can't ever be broken.
"This made the 2 brothers surprised to find out that they were both in front of legendary swords as Y/N felt a part of him pulsating when he saw the Sword of Ascalon as it was like it was calling out to him to wield it."

(Ascalon)

(Ascalon)

(Sword of Ascalon)

(Sword of Ascalon)

Y/N: *surprised and wide eyed* 'This sword was used by a legendary knight that protected Heaven and also by Ben?!'
Ddraig: [Indeed it wass, Y/N. In fact he used that against me and Ben during our fight against each other.]
Y/N: 'What?!'