The Ultimatrix's True Power/The White One Arrives

Scene: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"We see Echo-Echo and Issei as they were both walking towards Kokabiel as Ddraig was still powering up Issei."
Ddraig: <Boost!>
Issei: 'Not yet.'
Ddraig: <Boost!> <Boost!>
"The boosts then reached it's limit as Issei then notices this."
Issei: I'm ready, bro!
Echo-Echo: Do it, I'm not going to hold back on this Elf Fairy Reject!
Issei: *puts his hand on Echo-Echo's left shoulder* Boosted Gear, Gift!
Ddraig: <Transfer!>
Echo-Echo: *to Kokabiel as his power was rising rapidly* Kokabiel, you won't harm anyone in this city! Now while we're around to say anything about it! *his aura was flaring like wildfire*
"Everyone there was surprised to see how powerful Y/N's aura was and how much power he was releasing."
Issei: Bro?!
Asia: W-Wow...
Kiba: I can feel his aura and power all the way out here.
Kokabiel: *laughs* That's some good and powerful aura that you have there! That's the power of the Ultimatrix wielder, Y/N Hyoudou. I see your as gifted as the previous wielder of the Ultimatrix, Ben Tennyson.
Echo-Echo: Enough talking! *hits the badge on his chest as he then turns into Heatblast*

Heatblast: Heatblast! Now, it's time for you to burn! *conjures up two very large fireballs, then combines them into one even bigger fireball* Begone! *sends the fireball towards Kokabiel*"Kokabiel just took the attack like the madman that he is

"Kokabiel just took the attack like the madman that he is."
Kokabiel: Excellent, wielder of the Ultimatrix, successor of Ben Tennyson!
Heatblast: Shut up!!! *sends torrents of flames at Kokabiel* Haaahhhh!
Kokabiel: Impressive! Very impressive! *laughing like the madman that he is*
"Heatblast soon began to feel drained as his power-up from Issei then began to wear out. He then went on one knee as he was panting hard. Then, he de-transforms back to Y/N as this surprised everyone."
Issei: Bro! *runs towards him with Rias and Sona*
Rias: Love!
Sona: Honey!
"Sona then puts Y/N's head on her lap as she lets him rest on it as this made her, Rias and Issei worried for Y/N, then Rias saw Akeno about to send another attack towards Kokabiel."
Rias: Akeno!
Akeno: Lightning! *sends it towards Kokabiel, who blocked her attack with his wings*
Kokabiel: *from behind his wings* You dare try to stop me, wielder of Baraquiel's power?
Akeno: Do not... associate me with that name!
Issei: Baraquiel?
Xenovia: He's a leader of the Fallen Angels.
Raynare: He controls lightning, hence his alias, "Lightning".
Issei: Lightning...
"Akeno stops firing her attack at Kokabiel as she was feeling tired and was panting hard as well. Kokabiel then unfurls his wings as he laughs at Akeno."
Kokabiel: *laughs at Akeno* You actually deferred to the Devils. *to Rias* You've got a very interesting family, Rias Gremory. The Red Dragon Emperor, the wielder of the Ultimatrix, a remnant of the Holy Sword Experiments, and Baraquiel's daughter!
"That revelation surprised everyone."
Issei: Huh?!
Xenovia: What?!
Irina: She's... the daughter of Baraquiel...?
Issei: Akeno-san is... the daughter of a Fallen Angel?!
Y/N: Akeno... *sees the sadness in Akeno's eyes as something awoken inside of him, it was his inner rage as he was feeling his strength returning back to him*
Kokabiel: *to Rias* Rias Gremory... I see that you like to collect junk, just like your brother.
Rias: *grits her teeth at what Kokabiel said* I won't allow anyone to ridicule my brother, our Satan. And above all, words towards my servants must be punished by death!
Kokabiel: *flies down to the ground, while being supported by his wings* Then kill me, sister of a Satan, master of the Welsh Dragon, King of the wielder of the Ultimatrix, Crimson-Haired Princess of Ruin! You're facing your sworn enemy! Only a coward would let this chance slip by!
Y/N: *said from behind her* Hey, you cocained out Elf Fairy Reject! *everyone looks at him*
Rias: Love?!
Y/N: You keep on insulting my Rias and my Akeno, two of the many girls that I love, and for that, I'll show you what happens when you mess with the Gremory family... *activates his Ultimatrix as Echo-Echo's hologram appears* By beating the hell out of you! It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he then transforms into Echo-Echo*